Set in a quiet location with fantastic views from the hot tub. Good quality interior with fireplace and sauna.
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 14
- Sauna and hot tub
- Spacious open plan lounge
- Children welcome all year
· 5 minutes walk to nearest lift · 1.5 km to resort centre · bus stop outside
Rooms - sleeps 14 (room numbers in brackets):
Sauna with shower, lounge/dining area with fireplace and terrace with hot tub.
3 twin rooms with shower, WC and balcony (3, 4 and 6)
1 twin room with bath, WC and balcony (5).
Small twin room with bath and WC (7)
1 twin room with shower, WC and balcony (1)
1 twin room with bath, WC and balcony (2)
· sauna and terrace with whirlpool · open plan lounge with fireplace · free WiFi access in public areas · ski room · heated boot rack · services of chalet hosts who live in.
· hearty breakfast with one cooked option · afternoon tea with home-made cakes · 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights) · 4 course farewell feast (1 night) • early meals for children available.
Breakfast and dinner will be served on 6 out of 7 days and a continental breakfast will be left out on 1 morning.
NB: Sauna and terrace with whirlpool available 5pm-7pm, 6 days per week.
About Les Deux Alpes
Les Deux Alpes skiing
Les Deux Alpes is a very popular resort with the Brits. It boasts the largest glacier in Europe (at 3568m)allowing for year round skiing. The biggest attraction for boarders and freestyle skiers, and those that like a bit of pro spotting, is the world class snowpark found at the Jandri mid-station during the winter, and up on the glacier during the summer. Beginners and intermediates are well catered for with some nice motorway pistes. Advanced skiers should head to the La Fee area for testing black runs and to nearby La Grave for some of the best off-piste around.
Anywhere with its own 200km ski area should be on the serious skier's to-do list.
Les Deux Alpes ski resort
The resort itself is quite large and spread out, it does have a very good range of shops and restaurants, plus varied and lively apres ski & nightlife. For non skiers, the hamlet of Venosc with its craft shops and cute eateries is walkable when there's not too much snow, or can be reached by cable car. Childcare is very good, so families are welcomed.
Overall, a lively resort and very popular with the young freestyle crowd and their followers, with La Grave and the glacier particular pluses and Grenoble Airport only 90 minutes away. A great resort if you're on a budget, but with some popular high end choices too. You're guaranteed a fun time in Deux Alpes!