A great chalet for smaller groups, just a few minutes from the lifts
- Catered Chalet
- 150m to the nearest lift
- All rooms en-suite
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Perfect for smaller groups
- Warming drink on arrival to welcome you to your chalet
- Hearty cooked breakfast with bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Delicious afternoon tea with freshly-baked cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Wonderfully appetising three course evening meal on six nights, including a weekly regional dish, leaving one evening free to enjoy a local restaurant
- A selection of wines, hand-picked by our Master of Wines & matched to each evening’s meal
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
- Pre-bookable 24 pack of beer available from just £10
Sleeps 8-9. All rooms en-suite.
Ground Floor: Cosy lounge with wood burning stove and dining room. Free Wi-Fi.
First Floor: One twin or double bedroom with an extra single bed, shower and wc; two twin bedrooms, one with shower and wc, the other with bath, shower and wc; one twin bedroom with a sloping ceiling and smaller bathroom with shower and wc. Rooms with a bath carry a supplement.
Meals: Chalet Board.
An energising breakfast including granola, cereals, yoghurt, bread, preserves, porridge, fruit juices, tea & coffee everyday, plus a cooked breakfast (e.g sausage, egg, bacon & tomatoes) on six mornings a week.
Daily afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes, pastries or biscuits.
A delicious home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with a selection of complimentary wines and fresh after-dinner coffee. Visit our ski chalets page for more information.
Child discount: 25% - see our child discounts page for more information.
Please Note: Chalet staff live in. Children are welcome when part of a group booking the whole chalet and generous discounts may apply.
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email