This incredibly popular chalet has been a hit with guests for some time.
- Catered Chalet
- 650m to slopes
- 600m to shops
- A friendly, sociable chalet-style property
- Carefully restored original stone barn building
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Free slopeside equipment storage
- Nearest lift: 650m to El Tarter 4-person chair
- Equipment hire shop: 600m by the lifts
- Tuition meeting point: 650m at the top of the lifts (with Grandvalira Ski School)
- Resort centre: 600m
RoomsThe chalet hotel sleeps 38 people in 19 large, light and simply furnished twin rooms. Each has its own ensuite bathroom with a bath, with shower over and wc. You'll also find luxurious Temple Spa toiletries in each bathroom.
- Ski/board and boot storage in the entrance hall
- Wine included with evening meals
- Small bar in the lounge area
- Free Wi-Fi in the lounge/diner
- Free slope-side skis/board storage
- Wireless speaker and board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
- Pre-bookable private nanny service available on request
- Your chalet hotel hosts live in
- Children of any age are accepted in this chalet hotel
Breakfast is a fairly extensive affair with cooked and continental options every day. Your daily afternoon tea of freshly baked cakes and biscuits will be waiting for you when you come in from the slopes.
Evening meals are a three-course set-menu with regionally inspired dishes and served with complimentary wine, all followed by fresh coffee. We provide evening meals on six nights a week to leave you free to head out and explore the resort on one evening.
About Soldeu - El Tarter
Part of the large Grandvalira ski area, Soldeu is a good value resort with fairly reliable snow and plenty of sun. It boasts one of the most highly rated ski schools in Europe and, with most of the pistes catering to beginners and early intermediates, it's a perfect place to learn. For advanced skiers and snowboarders there isn't so much to play with, although you can get a snowcat tow to the Piz de Encampanada for good off-piste. There is also cheap heli-skiing on offer and a decent enough snowpark .
Soldeu ski resort
In the resort itself there's a good selection of eateries at reasonable prices, and the atmosphere is fantastic, far out-charming Soldeu's Andorran relatives. In spite of a less-than-raucous nightlife it is still a lively village, but mostly bar-based.
One of the most popular resorts in Andorra, if not the Pyrenees, Soldeu has a lot going for it.