With its Sauna and full en-suites this chalet is a winner!
- Catered Chalet
- Sleeps 14 - 18
- 150m to shops
- Wood clad externally and furnished in a rustic Scandinavian style
- Spacious open-plan lounge/dining room
- All rooms are en-suite
- 42" LCD TV, DVD, stereo, and free Wi-Fi.
Chalet Alexandre offers homely accommodation at a high standard and is tastefully furnished in rustic style providing a spacious
and comfortable base. It is conveniently located only 300m from the Diable telecabine lift and 150m from the nearest shops, bars and restaurants. Guests are welcome to use the sauna at the end of hard's skiing to soothe those aching muscles.
- Nearest lift: 350m (Diable chairlift)
- Equipment hire shop and storage: 650m (at slope side Hotel Aalborg. Includes free storage at the shop for kit hired through us)
- Tuition meeting point: Beginners 650m (at Hotel Aalborg), improvers 1km (top of Jandri 1 gondola)
- Resort centre: 500m
The Alexandre sleeps 14 to 18 people in seven ensuite bedrooms. Having a combo of twin, double and quad rooms makes it ideal for mixed groups or a few families looking for a flexible and comfortable place to stay. You'll also find luxurious Temple Spa toiletries in each bathroom.
- Large lounge/diner with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV
- Large open fireplace
- Private sauna
- Ski storage with heated boot warmers
- Wireless speaker and board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
- Pre-bookable private nanny service available on request
- Your chalet hosts live in
- Children under 15 are welcome when part of a group booking the whole chalet
MealsStart every morning with an extensive continental breakfast, and cooked options on most days. Your daily afternoon tea of freshly baked cakes and biscuits will be waiting for you when you come in from the slopes.
Evening meals are a three-course set-menu with regionally inspired dishes and free-flowing wine throughout the week, all followed by fresh coffee. We provide evening meals on six nights a week leaving you free to head out and explore the resort on one evening.
About Les Deux Alpes
Les Deux Alpes skiing
Les Deux Alpes is a very popular resort with the Brits. It boasts the largest glacier in Europe (at 3568m)allowing for year round skiing. The biggest attraction for boarders and freestyle skiers, and those that like a bit of pro spotting, is the world class snowpark found at the Jandri mid-station during the winter, and up on the glacier during the summer. Beginners and intermediates are well catered for with some nice motorway pistes. Advanced skiers should head to the La Fee area for testing black runs and to nearby La Grave for some of the best off-piste around.
Anywhere with its own 200km ski area should be on the serious skier's to-do list.
Les Deux Alpes ski resort
The resort itself is quite large and spread out, it does have a very good range of shops and restaurants, plus varied and lively apres ski & nightlife. For non skiers, the hamlet of Venosc with its craft shops and cute eateries is walkable when there's not too much snow, or can be reached by cable car. Childcare is very good, so families are welcomed.
Overall, a lively resort and very popular with the young freestyle crowd and their followers, with La Grave and the glacier particular pluses and Grenoble Airport only 90 minutes away. A great resort if you're on a budget, but with some popular high end choices too. You're guaranteed a fun time in Deux Alpes!