Highly recommended 5* hotel in an enviable location with an excellent reputation for food
- Half Board
- An incredibly luxurious establishment, the finest 5* hotel in Andorra
- Michelin-starred chef producing exquisite meals of the very highest standards
- Stunning Sport Wellness Mountain Spa offering a wide range of facilities
- Privileged position facing the slopes, with easy access to the gondola
A superb property for some serious pampering, as well as for convenient access to the Grandvalira ski area. The Sport Hermitage is not your typical ski hotel. It exudes charm, character and style and is without question one of the most impressive hotels in Andorra. For those travelling with children there’s also a free supervised kids club at the neighbouring Sport Hotel.
- Central location next to the Sport Hotel Village
- 1-minute walk to gondola
- 15 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
RoomsAll rooms are furnished to a high standard and have satellite LCD TV, hairdryer, coffee-making facilities, internet access, safe, bathrobes, minibar and balcony
- Junior suite - sleeps 2: twin beds or king bed, private whirlpool bath, shower, WC, balcony and mountain view
- Junior suite - sleeps 2-3: twin beds or king bed, single sofa bed, private whirlpool bath, shower, WC, balcony and mountain view
- Quad room - sleeps 3-4: a premium suite consisting of twin beds or double bed, two single sofa beds, private whirlpool bath, shower, WC, balcony and mountain view
- large luxurious lounge with fireplace
- à la carte restaurants
- VIP ski lockers
- evening entertainment
- Sport Wellness Mountain Spa with spa baths, saunas and whirlpools (over 13s only, swimwear and flip-flops must be worn)
- fitness room
- extra charge for beauty treatments and massages
- free supervised kids' club for children aged 4-12 years (10am-10pm), under 4's must be accompanied by a parent
- 120 rooms
- lifts to all floors
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of courses
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included (drinks included during the dinner)
About Soldeu - El Tarter
Part of the large Grandvalira ski area, Soldeu is a good value resort with fairly reliable snow and plenty of sun. It boasts one of the most highly rated ski schools in Europe and, with most of the pistes catering to beginners and early intermediates, it's a perfect place to learn. For advanced skiers and snowboarders there isn't so much to play with, although you can get a snowcat tow to the Piz de Encampanada for good off-piste. There is also cheap heli-skiing on offer and a decent enough snowpark .
Soldeu ski resort
In the resort itself there's a good selection of eateries at reasonable prices, and the atmosphere is fantastic, far out-charming Soldeu's Andorran relatives. In spite of a less-than-raucous nightlife it is still a lively village, but mostly bar-based.
One of the most popular resorts in Andorra, if not the Pyrenees, Soldeu has a lot going for it.