Excellent central location. Simple accommodation with a focus on service.
- Half Board
- Excellent central location
- Simple accommodation with a focus on service.
- Live music in the popular Alm basement bar.
- An ideal choice for young adults and groups.
Food is simple yet filling. The menu features traditional home cooked Tirolean dishes. Also new manager, Nick, is vegetarian - so there'll always be a veggie option too.
If you love your après as much as you love your on piste shenanigans then this place should tick a lot of boxes. The Sports Bar is the perfect place to catch up on the scores and grab a drink. Downstairs in the basement is the livelier Alm Bar which hosts regular live music and has party tunes playing until late.
· Central location · 1 minute walk to Markbachjoch and Güggwiesen lifts · Opposite ski school meeting place and nursery slopes · 1 minute walk to ski bus stop
2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private
shower or bath, WC and balcony. Some rooms sleep up to 3 people with
Austrian twin beds and a single bed.
All bedrooms have TV and balcony.
• Sports Bar • Alm Bar underneath hotel - Open late with regular live music • Free WiFi
• Continental buffet breakfast • 3 course evening meals
Close To Slopes
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email