Good value accommodation in this ever popular resort, excellent base to explore the Ziller valley
- Bed and Breakfast
- Simple accommodation - great value without the fuss
- Varied of accommodations from traditional pensions to small hotels
These simple guesthouses vary in style and facilities - from traditional pensions to small hotels - but all provide great value for exploring the 487km of the Ziller Valley. Accommodation is on a bed and breakfast basis - giving you the perfect excuse to get out and explore the great restaurants and legendary nightlife of Mayrhofen. And as the Guesthouses are all located up to 15 minutes' walk from Mayrhofen's busy centre, you'll never be too far from the action.
- no more than 15 minutes' walk to the town centre
RoomsTwin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Please note: Rooms cannot be guaranteed in the same house.
- continental buffet breakfast
- optional upgrade to half board with 3-course set-menu evening meals taken at a nearby restaurant
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email