- Self Catering
- Child friendly, Good for groups and family friendly
- Heated indoor pool
- Direct access to the slopes
- Spa pool
Superb traditional Savoyard style 'Chalet Residence', located in the centre of Valmenier at 1800m altitude.
Whole chalet bookings only.
- Direct access to the slopes and a stones throw from the resort centre
- A private indoor heated swimming pool and a spa pool
- The reception area boasts a lounge area with open fireplace
- Private parking is available with a charge payable locally
- Child Friendly
- Good for groups
- Family friendly
- TV, video
- Heated indoor pool shared
- Car Parking
- Restaurant/Bar (10 metres)
- Resort Center (10 metres)
An authentic village resort, Valmeinier is nestled in the heart of the Northern Alps, in Maurienne, Savoie.
Peaceful village at the foot of the large ski area Galibier-Thabor, here the mountain is queen. Crowned by mythical summits culminating at more than 3000m of altitude, you will get acquainted with the elements of a grandiose panorama: Aiguilles d'Arves, Mont Thabor or even Grand Galibier.
This privileged geographical situation guarantees you a quality snow cover to launch you on the 150km of tracks connected by 30 lifts. Go skiing on foot from Valmeinier Villages, located at 1500m altitude or Valmeinier Station, 1800 m above sea level.
Family resort, you can enjoy slopes suitable for all skiers, have fun in our various recreational areas and enjoy a mountain of activities and entertainment for young and old.
2 hours from Lyon and 1h30 from Grenoble, enjoy pure and intense emotions. ULM, dog sled rides, snowshoeing, tandem-skiing, paragliding, or mountain biking ... Fill up on thrills at Valmeinier!