Excellent piste side location, good reputation for food
- Half Board
- Less than 1 minute from the nearest lift
- Stylish Alpine hotel with friendly staff
- Beautiful spa, indoor and outdoor pools and outdoor whirlpool
- A la carte restaurant & two bars
· in the resort centre · less than 1 minute to the nearest lift · ski school pick-up from the hotel
All rooms have a flatscreen TV with UK
channels, free WiFi, telephone, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, safe,
fridge, bottled water and fruit platter. Nespresso coffee makers are
also available in junior suites.
Twin room - approx 20m² - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath, shower and WC.
Twin room - approx 25m² - sleeps 2: Austria twin beds, private bath, shower and WC.
Superior twin room - approx 25m² - sleeps 2-3: twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Junior suite - approx 35m² - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· 600m² spa with indoor pool, outdoor saltwater pool, outdoor whirlpool, bio sauna, Finnish sauna, Turkish steam room, salt cave, relaxation rooms, rain showers and fitness room · extra charge for massages and treatments · restaurant · après WU-Bar (at the bottom of the Madritschen chairlift) · hotel bar · lounge · sun terrace · table football · table tennis · ski room with lockers and heated boot rack · free WiFi throughout · one lift to all floors · 57 rooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast (7.30-10.30am) · à la
carte evening meal (6.30-9pm) · Christmas and New Year gala dinners
Please note: Smart casual dress is required for meals.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
This hotel does not allow children under the age of 16.