Popular hotel offering good standard of accommodation with spacious rooms
- Room Only
- Outdoor onsen style spa pool
- Fantastic Japanese restaurant Kazahana
- Amazing views across the resort
The Westin Rusutsu Resort is located between the East and West Mountains, with access to the East Mt. ski lift just outside. Alternatively, you can catch the short monorail to the slopes on West Mt. runs until 11pm (although it’s generally quicker to walk the 3 minutes across the road).
There are over 210 rooms in the Westin Rusutsu Resort, all decorated to a high standard and as the tower reaches 23 stories, it’s likely you’ll get some incredible views over Rusutsu.
- Flat screen TV
- Mini fridge
- Complimentary WiFi
Traditional Western Rooms
All rooms in the Westin Rusutsu Resort are great for families and groups as they are split across two levels and can accommodate from 4-7 people, depending on the room size. They are very spacious and include two single, a double or three single beds in the upstairs bedroom and two Murphy beds in the downstairs living room. Some rooms include an additional bedroom downstairs with twin beds.
Approx. 76m2 – 108m2, sleeps max. 7
- The Atrium (Japanese, Chinese and Western buffet breakfast and a la carte lunch and dinner service)
- Kazahana (Japanese kaiseki - traditional banquet served over several courses, Teppanyaki
- counter and fresh Hokkaido produce, we’d recommend pre-booking)
- Indoor-outdoor Onsen (hot springs)
- Small Fitness studio (4 machines)
- Aroma Treatment
- Convenience, gift and sporting shops
- Complimentary WiFi
- Meeting rooms
- Self-service laundry facility
You can also use the restaurants/facilities at the Rusutsu Resort Hotel (although some facilities are not included).
Offered on a room only basis, guests will be able to dine in one of the hotel's restaurants or sample the local and internationally inspired eateries in the village which are close by.
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email