Hotel Tiefenbrunner, Kitzbühel
Excellent central location and only 5 minutes walk away from the Hahnenkamm gondola. Beautiful spa area and excellent reviews!
- Half Board
- 500m to slopes
- In Resort Centre
- Bar & Restaurant
- Spa area with range of pools, saunas and treatments
- Panoramic views
- Free Wi-FI
Located in the heart of Kitzbühel's medieval pedestrianised centre, the prettily painted Hotel Tiefenbrunner has been owned by the Brunner family for over 200 years and is a well-loved choice for our guests thanks to the warm welcome from Maria Brunner and her staff. This appealing atmosphere is complemented by a choice of comfortable bedrooms and junior suites, plus a fine range of spa facilities.
- Centrally located in the pedestrian zone
- Approximately 5 minutes' walk (500m) to the Hahnenkamm gondola
- Ski bus stop outside
All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio, safe, hairdryer, minibar and free Wi-Fi
Classic Austrian twin room -sleeps 2- are around 30m² These rooms have a bath or shower and one good value room is under the eaves.
Premium Austrian twin room -sleeps 2-4- are around 40m²
Comfort Deluxe Austrian twin -sleeps 2-4- have wooden parquet flooring and modern furnishings. These rooms can interconnect on request.
Junior Suite- sleeps 2-4- offer the most space at 45m² sleeping up to four.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Bar with original vaulted ceilings
- Comfortable first floor lounge in 'hunting lodge' style
- Residents' and à la carte restaurants
- Spa area with indoor swimming pool with panoramic views, saunas (3pm-8pm), steam room (3pm-8pm), gym and relaxation area (Free)
- Beauty salon treatments and massage (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Baby sitting (day and evening).
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email