Amazing hotel in a good central location with an abundance of wellness facilities!
- Half Board
- Indoor & Outdoor pools
- Residents & a la carte restaurant
- Sauna & salt baths
- Wine cellar
100m to the centre, and 200m from the Sonnwiesen lift.
- Spacious Junior Suites sleep up to 4 and have bath, separate shower and lounge area
- Luxury Apartments are larger still and have bath or shower and separate bedroom.
- Singles with bath are available at no supplement (sofa bed for child available).
- All rooms have balcony, free Wi-Fi, TV, telephone, bathrobes, slippers, minibar, safe and hairdryers.
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
- Residents & a la carte restaurants
- Large leisure area with thermal water indoor pool, outdoor pool, indoor and outdoor jacuzzis, various saunas:,
- The Troadkast’n Sauna (90 °C), a rusty hot air bath, which strengthens your immune system
- Finish Swiss Pine Sauna (85 °C), the immune system will be strengthened and your blood circulation will be stimulated.
- Tibetan Salt Rock Tepidarium (35-38 °C), because of the temperature and of the salt rock this sauna has an especially good effect on your airways.
- Sea Salt Steam Bath (40-45 °C), perfect for skin and cleanses the airways.
- Infrared Sauna, the combination of low temperature, infrared and lava sand technology creates a healthy deep warmth without stressing the heart or the blood circulation.
- Herbal and Aroma Grotto (45 °C), aromatic essences and the mild humidity will cleanse the skin and airways
- Rock-Crystal-Tepidarium (35-38 °C) the Rock Crystal Tepidarium offers a meditation rock and is therefore perfect for meditations.
- Herbal Sauna, a health-enhancing and relaxing hot air bath that stimulates the blood circulation and enhances the immune system.
- Steam room, relaxation room, tea & fruit bar (Free)
- Massage & beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Large conference room
- Wine Cellar (regular wine tastings, pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
- Thermal indoor pool
- Thermal outdoor pool
- Thermal indoor jacuzzi
- Thermal outdoor jacuzzi
- Award-winning cuisine using local produce.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice of main course.
- Christmas and New Year’s gala dinner included.
- Special diets catered for.
- Breakfast service:
- Dinner service:
About Bad Kleinkirchheim
Considering this is where Franz Klammer learnt to ski, it is rather a surprise to learn that most of the skiing caters to intermediates. For beginners and experts there is a distinct lack of provision. Boarders on the other hand are welcomed with open arms – there is a specialist park and a half-pipe to whet their appetites. Cross-country skiers will also find 50km of excellent trails. Most of BKK's slopes are north facing and this partially makes up for the unreliable snow, but it is at low altitude, so check the snow reports.
BKK does offer much more than skiing. As an old spa town, there are countless non-ski activities, as well as an excellent range of hotels, shops, restaurants, cafés and bars. There isn't great nightlife, but find a good bar and you should have an ace evening. As a town it's good for families, but remember the lack of beginner slopes. Because it's quite large, make sure that you check where your accommodation is in relation to the lifts, as you may end up with a fair old hike.
Overall, Bad Kleinkircheim offers a great non-ski selection, with lots to offer off the slopes. The skiing itself is quite restrictive for all but intermediates, but still enjoyable.