Quality 4* hotel of the edge of Courmayeur with excellent wellness facilities
- Half Board
- Close to the Courmayeur Mont Blanc ski area
- 5 minutes' walk to the Val Veny cable car
- Panoramic indoor pool
- Wi-fi Available
The Th Courmayeur is a distinctive hotel in the heart of the Aosta Valley. The hotel is in a quiet spot on the edge of town and it’s just five minutes’ walk to the Val Veny cable car. Inside the hotel, the décor is refined and contemporary, with granite floors, leather furniture and a high quality finish. The Hotel has excellent facilities making it a great pick for both couples and families.
- located in the Entrèves area of Courmayeur
- 30 minutes' walk to Courmayeur resort centre
- 5 minutes’ walk to Val Veny cable car for access to Courmayeur ski area
- 10 minutes' walk to Mont Blanc's Skyway gondola
- ski bus stop in front of the hotel
- shuttle bus available to the centre of the resort at scheduled times
Twin room – sleeps 2-4: Pair of twin beds and either 2 single sofa beds or a double sofa bed, or 2 pairs of twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Interconnecting rooms are available.
Cots should be requested as they're not available in all rooms.
- sun terrace
- live music
- free WiFi
- hotel-run child care
- games room
- kids' play area
- in-house ski shop
- ski room with lockers and heated boot racks
- laundry facilities
- wellness area with indoor, outdoor and kids' pool, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and fitness room available for an extra charge
- massages and beauty treatments available at an extra charge
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- afternoon cakes
- evening meal with starter buffet and choice of main dishes
- children's meals available from 7pm
- Christmas and New Year's Eve dinner included
Courmayeur, Italian neighbour to big boy Chamonix, has 100km of its own pistes, most of which cater mainly for intermediates. Advanced skiers need not panic however, as Courmayeur offers access to the all of the other resorts in the Aosta and Chamonix valleys (via the Mont Blanc Tunnel), which have a combined total of near 800km of runs. Cross-country skiers will also find 51km of excellent trails.
Courmayeur ski resort
With its views of Mont Blanc, the scenery in Courmayeur is majestic. A traditional alpine village with a car-free centre, Coumayeur has plenty of good shops, cafés and bars, where the après-ski is very much Italian in spirit. Restaurants, both on and off the mountain are top class and not overpriced. The only downside is the walk from some of the accommodation to the lifts. Courmayeur can also get swamped by the Milanese at weekends and peak season times. It's a great venue, only occasionally marred by the closure of the tunnel.