Close to the slopes and Bansko old town centre
- Half Board
- Fantastic location close to Bansko old town centre
- Shuttle bus to and from the main gondola
- Indoor pool, sauna and steam room
- Two lobby bars, bowling alley & games room
The Hotel Strazhite is a traditional hotel, perfect for families and couples. It's a short walk to Bansko’s shops, restaurants and bars, and only 5 minutes to the nearest gondola. The Strazhite also has an indoor pool and wellness area that are free to use. Simple buffet meals are offered for both breakfast and dinner, so you can fuel up for the day.
- close to the Old Town
- 5 minutes' walk to the gondola - free shuttle bus service available
- 5 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point
Twin room - sleeps 1-3: twin beds, single folding bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Family room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults and 1 child aged 11 years and under OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 years and under): twin beds, double sofa bed sleeping one adult or two children aged 11 years and under, private shower, WC and balcony. These rooms are split-level with a mezzanine.
- indoor pool
- free use of wellness area with sauna, steam room and fitness room
- extra charge for massages
- two lobby bars
- games room with pool table
- ski storage
- free shuttle bus to gondola
- free WiFi in reception
- 3 lifts
- 152 rooms
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- buffet evening meals
- Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
A rapidly expanding town, Bansko is 160km south of Bulgaria's capital, Sofia. Set at an altitude of 935m, it is dominated by Vihren, the highest mountain (2,915m) in the spectacular Pirin range, close to the Macedonian border.
The town lacks shopping facilities (there are no supermarkets at all,) but toiletries and confectionery can be bought in the larger hotels. Three museums record Bansko's place in Bulgaria's history and the 500-year old church is a prominent feature.
The ski pistes are located in two main ski - centres- CHALIN VALOG (1100-1600m) and SHILIGARNIKA (1700-2500m). They are approximately 10 kilometers above the town on the northern slopes of Pirin, and are easily accessible for approx. 25 minutes on the new Gondola lift which starts from Bansko. The region's pisted area is small, but there is an estimated 750km of skiable terrain if you venture off-piste which can be reached by lift, snowmobile or M18 Russian helicopter.