Fantastic hotel with excellent wellness facilities
- Half Board
- 5-minute walk to resort centre, less than a 1-minute walk to the nearest ski lift
- Wellness area with sauna, infrared cabins, steam room & fitness room
- Indoor pool & outdoor 25m sports pool
- Wi-fi Available
With the nearest ski lift less than a minute’s walk away, you’ll be out and up the mountain in minutes when you stay at the Sport Resort Hohe Salve. The rooms are spacious and each comes with a private balcony, so you can spread out and wake up to the mountain air. The hotel focusses on the well-being and brings together activity and relaxation in its facilities with both in and outdoor pools, gym and saunas.
- 5 minutes' walk to resort centre
- less than a 1-minute walk to nearest ski lift and ski school
- less than 1 minute to nursery slopes
- 1-minute walk to ski bus stop
- 4-minute walk to train and bus stations
All rooms are non-smoking and have a satellite TV, slippers and bathrobes, a hairdryer, a safe and telephones. Inter connecting rooms are available upon request. Cots are available upon request and subject for availability for €15 a night.
Classic twin room (24m²) - sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private, shower, WC and balcony.
Superior twin room (32m²) - sleeps 1-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- hotel bar
- lounge with library
- lobby with fireplace
- sun terrace
- weekly live music
- free WiFi
- indoor pool
- heated outdoor pool
- ski room with heated boot rack
- outdoor sports pool with three swimming lanes
- laundry facilities
- lift to all floors
- on-site restaurant
- wellness area with sauna, infrared cabins, steam room and fitness room
- massages, treatments and yoga classes available
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5-course dinner à la carte with a weekly themed buffet
- à la carte lunch available in the Gasthaus restaurant (for an extra charge)
- afternoon eta with cakes and snacks available (for an extra charge)
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala meals included
For early-intermediate skiers in Söll contemplating their first tour of the Ski Welt circuit, the attractive village of Hopfgarten is usually the first stage of their adventure after going over the top. At 1,829m Hopfgarten's Hohe Salve is the highest point of the collection of villages forming the 250km circuit. But that does not solve the village's biggest problem: its south-west facing slopes tend to lose their snow earlier than most of the other villages. For visiting skiers, this simply means removing Hopfgarten and some of the more interesting pistes from the Ski Welt equation, but it represents more serious problems for skiers actually staying in the resort.