Choice hotel with the facts backing up its popularity; ski in ski out, close to resort centre and good off-slope facilities - can't beat that!
- Half Board
- Ski in, Ski out
- Selva centre - 2 mins away
- Good facilities
- Renowned for its delicious, homemade cuisine
· ski-in,ski-out · 1 minute's walk or ski to lift · 2 minutes' walk to resort centre
All rooms have a satellite TV, hairdryer and safe.
Double Room - sleeps 2: Double bed, private shower, WC and balcony with mountain view.
Double Room - sleeps 2-3: Double bed, extra single sofa bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony with mountain view.
Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Superior Double Room - sleeps 2: Double bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
· European restaurant · bar · heated ski room · TV lounge · large cosy lounge · card room · wellness area with whirlpool, sauna, Turkish bath, fitness room and jacuzzi · extra charge for massage bed and solarium · free WiFi in public areas except dining room · ski room · lift · 24 rooms
· buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly Val Gardena speciality dinner · weekly Italian night · Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
About Selva Gardena
Selva Gardena skiing
Selva is near enough joined to neighbouring Santa Cristina, together making up the largest resort on the Sella Ronda circuit with 175km of runs. It's a big domain with a highly efficient lift system, 120km of snowmaking coverage, great scenery and generally good value. Once on the slopes, intermediates will be in their element Experts might be best heading to Arabba for decent challenges, but beginners should find enough to play with. The downside, however, is that long lift journeys are required to get at the very best Sella Ronda slopes.
Selva Gardena ski resort
The resort itself is quite sprawling and there can be quite a lot of traffic. However, Selva boasts a wide range of accommodation, good après-ski and great restaurants both on and off the mountain.