Excellent standard of accommodation with high levels of service & hospitality
- Half Board
- Indoor & Outdoor pools
- Bar & restaurant
- Elegant lounge
- Wi-Fi Available
Set close to the medieval pedestrianised centre, the superior Schwarzer Adler offers state-of-the-art design and superb leisure facilities including a rooftop pool with stunning views. With its award winning cuisine and first class service, it is one of Kitzbühel’s best loved hotels and many guests return annually to enjoy its Austrian charm and relaxed atmosphere.
Alternative Packages Available
- Centrally located just a few minutes' walk from the pedestrian zone
- 6 minutes' (600m) to the lifts
- Ski bus stop less than 1 minute's walk (50m) away
- Walde’ traditional country style Austrian twins have bath or shower, seating area and balcony
- Superior contemporary design ‘Kitzbühel rooms have bath or shower and lounge area. Can sleep up to 3
- ‘Deluxe Tirol’ Austrian twins have bath and shower, lounge area and balcony. Can sleep up to 3
- ‘Hahnenkamm’ junior suites (40m²) have bath and shower, separate wc, lounge area, balcony and private sauna.
- All rooms have cable TV, radio, telephone, minibar, safe and hairdryer.
- All rooms can be used for single occupancy (supplements apply).
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Elegant lounge and bar, stube with open fireplace
- Michelin starred à la carte 'Neuwirt' restaurant
- Elegant residents' restaurant
- Spacious leisure spa with indoor pool, various saunas and steam rooms, jacuzzi, free fruit, juices and tea bar and gym, heated outdoor rooftop pool (free), solarium, massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
- No children under 16yrs permitted in the Indoor pool or in the spa area after 4pm, access to the outdoor pool is for guests aged 16yrs+
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Excellent 4 course evening meal with choice of main dish plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Smart dress required at dinner
- Special Christmas dinner and 5 course New Year gala dinner with live music and midnight buffet included (jacket and tie required)
Every keen skier has heard of Kitzbuhel and its famous Hahnenkamm downhill run. It has its own 158km of runs, but nearly 700km if you include all the associated 'Kitzbuheler Alpen' resorts. The resort also offers a huge range of attractions - lots of cross-country, reasonable boarder facilities (but lots of draglifts), great intermediate and expert skiing, plenty of off-piste including challenging moguls for better skiers, a wide variety of terrain and slopes, great nightlife, accommodation for all budgets, excellent restaurants on and off the snow, short transfers and attractive buildings.The wide open nursery slopes at the bottom of the Hahnenkamm gondola provide the perfect introduction to skiing. Intermediates are well catered for with an efficient lift system and free ski bus service enabling them to experience the wooded runs of the Ehrenbachhöhe and exhilarating descents of the Kitzbüheler Horn and the Bärenbachkogel at Jochbergto name but a few. Whereas, advanced skiers will want to tst their skills on the 'Hahnenkamm Streif', thought to be one of the most testing of all the international racing pistes.
Overall, it's worth checking the location of your accommodation as some can be away from the lifts but Kitzbuhel offers plenty of magic with plenty to keep you occupied both on and off the slopes.