Hotel Schwarzer Adler, St Anton
Hotel Schwarzer Adler
Good central location with recently renovated wellness facilities!
- Half Board
- Central resort location - 8 minutes' walk to the main Galzig and Rendl gondolas.
- Over 400 years of history, combining charm with superb facilities, service and cuisine
- Bar and lounge, library, extensive wine cellar
- Kids' club for children from 4 years (Sun to Fri, 3pm-9pm)
· central location · 8 minutes' walk to the Galzig and Rendl gondolas
All rooms have a cable TV, safe, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer and WiFi, and are non-smoking.
Gampen Twin Room (30-35m²) - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Galzig Twin Room (30-40m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment and WC.
Valluga Twin Room (40m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
Groups of 10 or more people are on request only - please call to book.
· free WiFi · à la carte restaurant · bar · library · wine cellar · wine tasting available - if interested please contact the resort team 7 days before departure for availability and prices · new and improved wellness area including indoor pool with massage jets · outdoor swimming area · 5 saunas, steam bath and relaxation room · extra charge for massage and beauty treatments · Kids' club for 4+ years (Sun-Fri, 3pm-9pm) · 75 bedrooms · lift
· welcome drink from 6.30pm on Sundays (cocktail evening) · hot and cold buffet breakfast · daily afternoon tea, coffee and cake buffet 3-5pm · 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly speciality buffet and gala dinner · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
About St Anton
St Anton has become Austria's most popular ski resort and it'e easy to see why. A combination of the largest linked ski area in Austria (St. Anton, St. Christoph, Lech, Zurs, Stuben), a raucous apres-ski and nightlife scene plus a charming Tirolean village centre with excellent amenities and a vast choice of accommodation.
Let's start with the skiing. Over 400km of linked slopes with a top station just under 3,000m. A vast choice with slopes to suit all, beginners will find gentle slopes around Nasserein, whilst intermediates and experts are spoilt for choice and the off-piste opportunities are also excellent. A large network of sophisticated snow-making also covers the majority of the ski area, giving St Anton an enviable snow record.
Up in the Moos area, perched above the reosrt centre you'll find several raucous apres ski bars where the party begins from 2pm. Most notorious among these are the Mooserwirt and Krazy Kanagruh, both of which are able to generate an amazing atmosphere to which people are inevitably drawn. So hard to describe, the best way is to see it for yourself!
Once back in the resort centre, you're still spoilt for choice. Start off at the vast Arlberg-Well leisure complex with a selection of indoor and outdoor pools and relaxation facilities. There's a vast choice of restaurants, with quality and price ranging from budget-friendly to super-luxury!
If that's not enough to keep you amused for a week, then get on an express train from St Anton's modern station and take a day trip to either Innsbruck (1hr) or Zurich (1.5hrs) to explore their bustling city centres.
Choice of Restaurants
Easy Slope Access
Good For Snowboarding
Good for Apres Ski
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email