Perfect choice as it caters for all ages in modern and comfortable surroundings. A top rated hotel with many guests returning every year!
- Half Board
- Central location
- Ski lifts 3-4 minutes' walk
- Rustic vaulted wine cellar
One of the best hotels in Bad Gastein offering guests a truly wonderful holiday. With an excellent reputation for food and customer service, guests can enjoy a selection of the finest cuisine in relaxed, friendly surroundings. The hotel's extensive leisure facilities will ensure you are occupied when not on the slopes and the whole family will be entertained.
· central location · 4 minutes' walk to nearest ski lift
All bedrooms have hairdryer, safe, minibar,
flatscreen cable TV, free WiFi and are non-smoking. Cots are available
to hire, free of charge, upon request.
Small Double Room - sleeps 2: French double bed, private shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC.
Triple Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds and extra single sofa bed, private bath and WC.
Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC
French double beds
French double beds measure approximately 140cm in width.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi · selection of in-house bars with regular live music · rustic vaulted wine cellar and A la carte restaurants for an extra charge · small library · indoor swimming pool · spa facilities including 2 saunas, steam room, whirlpool · extra charge for solarium, 'Fango' mud baths and massage · children's playroom with toys · games room with Playstations, table football, pool table and pinball · lift to all floors
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · 5-course evening meals with choice of main course and daily starter, salad and dessert buffets · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinner included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email