A luxurious retreat in the delightful resort of Campitello with excellent reviews.
- Half Board
- 1000m to slopes
- 300m to Resort Centre
- 3 minutes walk to resort centre
- 3 minutes to Col Rodella cable car for access to the Sella Ronda
- Lounge, bar, piano bar & entertainment programme
The Rubino Executive boasts an impressive range of leisure facilities alongside its exceptionally high standard of accommodation and helpful English-speaking staff. The rooms are traditionally decorated, with plush soft furnishings and spacious bathrooms – everything you need for a comfortable stay.
· 3 minutes walk to resort centre and Col Rodella cable car giving you direct access to the Sella Ronda · 1 minute walk to ski bus stop to Canazei
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, safe and minibar.
Twin Room - sleeps 1-4: Twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four people, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Twin Room - sleeps 1-4: Twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four people, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €8 per night, payable locally.
· indoor pool (3-7pm, 7 days a week) · wellness centre with whirlpool, sauna, steam room and fitness centre (at extra charge) · extra charge for beauty and massage centre at the Hotel Soreghes (next door) · lounge · bar · weekly piano music · satellite TV room · entertainment programme in either the Rubino Executive or nearby Hotel Soreghes or Park Diamant hotels · extra charge for supervised kids' mini-club either in the hotel or at one of the sister hotels nearby · 35 bedrooms
· welcome drinks · buffet breakfast · free afternoon cake (4-5pm) · 4-course waiter-service evening meal with a choice of menu and daily salad buffet · weekly gala dinner · Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email