Great hotel offering a warm & personal service. Eco Friendly hotel with green labels, all the rooms have a balcony, food is excellent and has excellent reviews!
- Half Board
- 200m to slopes
- 1500m to Resort Centre
- Free Wi-FI
- Exceptional food
- Quiet position
The small and friendly Rodella is perfectly placed for superb panoramic views of the valley and mountains. Giorgio Planker and his English wife Susanna run this charming hotel with careful attention for detail to ensure you enjoy the relaxed and informal ambience of this tastefully decorated Tyrolean property. Recently awarded the prestigious ‘Gambero Rosso award’ recognising exceptional Italian food and wine. Hotel Rodella's everything you imagine when you picture an idyllic mountain hideaway – it’s got a cosy Alpine feel and fantastic views over the mountains and valley thanks to its hillside position. It’s outside the centre of Selva so you’re guaranteed a bit of peace and quiet and the spa is the perfect place to rest and rejuvenate. Relax on a sun lounger by the pool in your robe and enjoy an evening aperitivo. To get into town you can use the hotel’s shuttle or walk – it takes around 15 minutes. The food is amazing and they only use high quality, local ingredients. Every bite is full of flavour. There’s also a Tyrolean themed night once a week with live music so you can try some of the region’s most popular food.
- 2.5km from Selva’s centre, the hotel operates a free shuttle service to/from the lifts during the day.
- In good snow conditions you can ski to the Santa Cristina lifts from hotel
All superior twins have bath or shower, balcony, minibar or fridge, hairdryer, TV, bathrobes, slippers, safe and telephone.
Comfort Room- sleeps 2 are about 25m². They're traditional and comfy rooms with double or twin beds and a balcony with mountain views.
Superior Room- sleeps 2-4 are about 28m² and have a living area, an additional sofa bed and a balcony with mountain views.
Junior Suite- sleeps 2-4 are about 28m² . They have a balcony and mountain views.
- Panoramic heated pool that leads from inside the spa to the outdoor pool on the garden terrace
- Spa with Finnish sauna, steam bath, sensory showers and relaxation area with views of the Sella mountains
- Panoramic sun terrace with loungers
- Pool and spa towels provided free of charge
- Massages and beauty treatments are payable locally
- Table football
- Lounge bar
- Free shuttle service to the centre of Selva (on request)
- The hotel has a 4* Natura classification - using 100% green energy
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Garage (payable locally)
- Buffet breakfast and 5 course evening meal with choice
- Tyrolean gala dinner once a week
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
About Selva Gardena
Selva Gardena skiing
Selva is near enough joined to neighbouring Santa Cristina, together making up the largest resort on the Sella Ronda circuit with 175km of runs. It's a big domain with a highly efficient lift system, 120km of snowmaking coverage, great scenery and generally good value. Once on the slopes, intermediates will be in their element Experts might be best heading to Arabba for decent challenges, but beginners should find enough to play with. The downside, however, is that long lift journeys are required to get at the very best Sella Ronda slopes.
Selva Gardena ski resort
The resort itself is quite sprawling and there can be quite a lot of traffic. However, Selva boasts a wide range of accommodation, good après-ski and great restaurants both on and off the mountain.
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Non-Skiers
Large Ski Area
• str. la poza, 75, 39048 La Poza BZ, Italy
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email