High quality hotel with excellent wellness facilities and handy location close to resort centre!
- Half Board
- Central location in Sauze's main piazza
- High standard of accommodation with free WiFi
- Lively 'Queens Lounge' pub with pool table, music and big screen satellite TV
- Large, well furnished rooms
· in the resort centre, on the edge of the main piazza · 5 minutes' walk to the lift · close to bars, restaurants and shops
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, safe, tea and coffee making facilities and hairdryer.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, single bed, private shower and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, two single beds, private shower and WC.
Family Room - sleeps 3-4: Twin bedrooms, two single beds, private shower and WC.
Cots are available to hire free of charge. Please request at time of booking. Prices are subject to change.
· Queens Lounge pub with pool table, music and big screen satellite TV showing major sporting events · TV room with English-speaking channels · restaurant · extra charge for sauna and whirlpool (€10 per person per week, includes bathrobe and slippers) · extra charge for massage · free WiFi · lift · 68 bedrooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · daily afternoon tea and coffee (5-6pm) · 4-course buffet evening meal with a choice of menu, and salad and dessert buffets · Gala dinners included
About Sauze d'Oulx
Sauze d'Oulx skiing
As one of the major resorts on the Milky Way ski area, Sauze d'Oulx offers direct access to the biggest fully linked ski area in Italy, with 400km of pistes. An intermediate's paradise, the area also caters to beginners and advanced skiers, though with perhaps a little less choice. Tree-lined runs around the village are perfect if the weather sets in, and there's also a good amount of higher, snow-sure pistes. An expedition to Sestriere, Sansicario, Claviere and as far as Montgenevre in France is possible on the Milky Way ski pass.
As rough guide, an intermediate would be doing very well to ski 40km daily so the ski area will keep most entertained for at least a week, with enough left over for a return visit next time!
Sauze d'Oulx ski resort
The resort has an attractive, traffic free centre with cobbled streets and traditional old buildings. Further out, things are more functional but choosing a base here means you can avoid the late night noise from the still extensive nightlife scene. Yes, Sauze is still one of the Alps' premier destinations for partygoers and if you like wild apres and nightlife then Sauze will suit you!
A good choice of restaurants with some high quality choices if you're pointed in the right direction by your rep, and if the wild partying isn't your thing then a more relaxed night is still possible here. A great all-rounder that has something for everyone.