Traditional hotel offering comfortable accommodation with the added benefit of wellness facilities!
- Half Board
- 100m to slopes
- Ski back to within 100 metres of hotel
- Ideal location near the chairlift
- Lounge and bar area, free WiFi
This elegant but homely hotel is impeccably decorated and maintains
traditional mountain style. Run by ex Italian Olympic skier Felix
Denicolo and his family, the Hotel Pralong boasts an enviable location
just moments from the Ciampinoi 84 chairlift and a short walk from the
· ideal location · near chairlift · ski back to within 100m · 15 minutes' walk to ski school meeting point · 6 minutes' walk to resort centre
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment) or shower and WC.
Most rooms have a balcony.
· bar · lounge · free WiFi · boot room with
boot heaters · sauna · steam room · extra charge for solarium, infrared
cabin and whirlpool · lift · 23 bedrooms
Please note: Access to the solarium, infrared cabin and whirlpool must be booked and paid for at the reception desk.
· buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet · weekly gala dinner · Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Good to know
This hotel will not accept bookings for groups of more than 6 people.
About Selva Gardena
Selva Gardena skiing
Selva is near enough joined to neighbouring Santa Cristina, together making up the largest resort on the Sella Ronda circuit with 175km of runs. It's a big domain with a highly efficient lift system, 120km of snowmaking coverage, great scenery and generally good value. Once on the slopes, intermediates will be in their element Experts might be best heading to Arabba for decent challenges, but beginners should find enough to play with. The downside, however, is that long lift journeys are required to get at the very best Sella Ronda slopes.
Selva Gardena ski resort
The resort itself is quite sprawling and there can be quite a lot of traffic. However, Selva boasts a wide range of accommodation, good après-ski and great restaurants both on and off the mountain.