Popular 4* quality hotel offering good accommodation, wellness facilities and extensive menu catering for all tastes! Ideal for families and groups.
- Half Board
- 150m to slopes
- 600m to Resort Centre
- In a scenic location with a short walk to a variety of lifts
- Sauna, whirlpool and fitness room
- Large bar and night club
- Ski room with lockers and heated boot rack
- 3 minutes' walk from the Serodine lift
- 3 minutes' walk to the nursery slopes
- 3 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop
- 10 minutes' walk to the resort centre
All rooms include a flat screen satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, safe, fridge, room service, and are non-smoking. Cots are available free of charge on request.
Twin Room - sleeps 1-3: Twin beds or double bed, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds or double bed, extra single bed or bunk beds when booked for three or four people, private shower, WC and balcony.
- hotel bar and lounge- sun terrace
- après bar and night club with occasional live music
- free WiFi in public areas
- extra charge for wellness area with sauna, whirlpool and fitness room
- extra cost for massages and other treatments
- games room with table tennis
- kids' play area
- lift to all floors
- ski room with ski lockers and heated boot rack
- hot and cold buffet breakfast (7.30-10am)
- buffet evening meal with three main choices (7.30-9pm)
- water and wine included with evening meals
- full board supplement available with an optional buffet lunch with three main choices (12.45-2pm)
- free unlimited self-service water and house wine available during evening meal (and lunch if full board is booked)
About Passo Tonale
Passo Tonale is one of Italy's highest resorts and is guaranteed good snow and a long season. It can get a bit nippy, though. The slopes are mainly suitable for beginners and lower intermediates – it's proven itself to be a magnet for young families and school trips. Passo Tonale isn't the prettiest of resorts, although the views are great. Prices are low, the ski school is excellent and there are few queues. There is also access to the Presena glacier for year-round skiing. Nightlife can be lively, but is generally low-key, while there isn't too much to do off the slopes during the day.
Overall, Passo Tonale is a good venue for learners looking for an inexpensive holiday and enough skiing to keep them busy for a week. More advanced skiers might be better off looking elsewhere, although it does close later than most. If you can't make it to the Alps before April, Passo Tonale may well be the best choice for you…
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
• Via Case Sparse del Tonale, 78, 25056 Ponte di legno BS, Italy
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email