Chic hotel with plenty of modern style. Kick back and relax in the bar and party away in the fashionable Farm Club downstairs. (don't worry it's sound proofed)
- Bed and Breakfast
- Close to the resort centre - free shuttle to and from ski lifts.
- Sauna and hammam - extra charge for spa beauty treatments.
• free shuttle to and from ski lifts • in resort centre • short walk from the ski lifts and main shopping areas • close to many excellent restaurants
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a north facing double room with private bath and WC. South facing twin rooms are also avaialable at a supplement. All bedrooms have I-pod docking station, flat screen TV, DVD player, hairdryer and minibar, free WiFi and a balcony..
• sauna and steamroom • extra charge for beauty treatments • lounge and bar area with a 4 metre long fireplace and occasional live music • free Wifi throughout hotel • brasserie with fabulous mountain views
• buffet breakfast • extra charge for cooked breakfast (payable locally)
Verbier is credited as being one of the best resorts for advanced skiers, off-piste and après ski. This is not without due reason, as Verbier's breathtaking scenery invites ski holiday makers to enjoy unlimited off-piste and great black runs. There is also a small snowpark with access to bigger and better ones in nearby resorts. Access to 400km of varied pistes, excellent sun and snow records and some year round skiing on the Mont Fort glacier also means that Verbier appeals to most levels of skier.
Verbier ski resort
A high-end resort in every sense of the word, Verbier will keep you entertained for as long as your wallet can take it! Although you can find budget accommodation in Verbier, to truly enjoy this world-class resort you're going to need to loosen the purse strings.
With phenomenal apres ski, great late-night entertainment and huge variety in eating, drinking, retail and wellness, Verbier is one place where boredom is not an option...