Popular 4* hotel offering good level of service and hospitality!
- Half Board
- Open fireplace
- Indoor swimming pool
- Lounge bar
- Massage treatments available
LocationWithin easy walking distance to the resort centre and many shops, restaurants and bars.
RoomsThere are a variety of rooms available, some for sole use or with the ability to interconnect. All are equipped with satellite TV, telephone, hair dryer and safe and have views of the surrounding mountains from the balcony.
- Small double rooms (A2 - 18m2) have bathroom (with showerhead)
- Superior twin/double rooms (B2 - 22m2) have bath or shower and can also be interconnecting (please request at time of booking)
- Triple rooms (C3 - 22m2) consist of one double bed and 1 single bed plus bathroom (with showerhead)
- Junior Suites (D4 - 33m2) are available on request and consist of a double bedroom, twin bedroom and a shared bathroom
Superior, triple and junior suites also have tea/coffee making facilities.
- Indoor swimming pool with water slide, sauna, jacuzzi and hammam
- Massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Games room with table tennis and table foodball
- Lounge with television and pool table (pay locally)
- Lounge with fireplace and bar
Enjoy your meals in the pretty hotel restaurant, special recognition as a 'Maitre Restauranteur' ensures food will be fresh and often locally sourced.
Christmas and New Year gala dinner included.
- Breakfast service:
Buffet breakfast with hot options
- Dinner service:
4 course dinner which includes a cheese course and one raclette evening per week
With the recent arrival of Club Med Samoëns has been transformed from a charming, if sleepy corner of the Grand Massif ski area to one of the Alps' go to destinations.
Just an hour from Geneva airport, yet this resort gives you access to high-altitude skiing with over 250km of mostly tree-lined pistes. A great variety of slopes mean that all levels are catered for. The village still oozes Alpine charm, with a gondola link whisking you directly to the main ski area that starts from 1600m. Links to Flaine, Morillon and Les Carroz mean there's always somewhere new to explore.
The village even has the honour of being an official historical monument. Away from the slopes, if you're looking for clubs and pubs, this isn't the place. Instead, you'll find plenty of restaurants serving excellent local dishes.
Overall, Samoëns is a good little spot to know about: the skiing is great, challenging and varied. Very unusually for a resort of this size, Geneva's just an hour or so away and facilities for kids are excellent.
Choice of Restaurants
Great for Mixed Abilities
Torch Light Descents
Our ski specialists are here to help!
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email