Stylish hotel in a quiet location providing you with a wonderful relaxing stay
- Half Board
- Cosy lounge with fireplace
- Indoor swimming pool
- Wi-Fi Available
Quiet location, opposite the Sunnegga lift
- Comfortable bedrooms all have bath and balcony, most with Matterhorn view.
- We have a selection of standard, superior and single rooms available, all have cable TV, free Wi-Fi, telephone, minibar, hairdryer, safe and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Steam bath
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with Swiss cuisine and choice of main dish
- Christmas and New Year gala meal included
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
- Dinner service:
Zermatt, according to some reporters, is as near as anywhere to perfection, so long as you are an intermediate or advanced skier. With vast and varied skiing that extends via a link with Cervinia into Italy, along with awesome scenery, Zermatt really is a great resort. Let's be honest, there are better choices for complete beginners, but Zermatt DOES have beginners' slopes and a very good ski school, so don't believe those who will try telling you it's not possible to learn to ski here.
The more experienced skiers will love the 400+km of pistes and complete snow guarantee that comes with the high altitude. The Klein Matterhorn cable car is Europe's highest ski lift station at 3,820m. Ski over into Italy for a cruise around Cervinia's well maintained slopes, before heading back to the Hennustall for an apres ski beer or three!
Zermatt ski resort
With amazing restaurants both on and off the mountain, a beautiful town that is traffic free apart from the electric taxis and great nightlife to suit all tastes, life down in resort isn't too shabby either. The traffic free village is a joy to stroll around and there is high end shopping, drinking and eating to suit all! Whisper it, Zermatt even has a McDonald's...
Accommodation in Zermatt isn't just limited to 4 and 5 star hotels, lower budgets are catered for here but, in truth, Zermatt is not a destination for the penny pincher! All around, this is Switzerland's number one resort on many levels, and another destination that any serious skier must tick off their bucket list.