Excellent choice for the budget-conscious skier
- Half Board
- Great location in the centre of Bansko, close to restaurants and bars
- Shuttle bus service to the ski lifts
- Wellness area with sauna, steam bath and whirlpool
- Wi-fi Available
If you’re after great value in Bansko then you can’t beat the Hotel Mura. A basic breakfast is included, and eating dinner out in Bansko is incredibly cheap - and sometimes it’s hard to drag yourself away from the après to make it back for dinner. The rooms are a good size and comfortable, plus there’s a wellness area with a whirlpool and steam bath.
- 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- close to the Old Town
- overlooking the Glazne River
- 1.3km/15 minutes' walk to the main gondola
- free shuttle bus to lifts
RoomsAll rooms have a cable TV and hairdryer.
Twin room - sleeps 1-3: twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
- sauna, steam bath, whirlpool and relaxation area
- extra charge for massages
- free shuttle bus to the lifts
- lobby bar
- extra charge for safe in reception
- room service
- free ski storage
- free WiFi in the reception and bar
- lift to all floors
- 70 rooms
- continental buffet breakfast
A rapidly expanding town, Bansko is 160km south of Bulgaria's capital, Sofia. Set at an altitude of 935m, it is dominated by Vihren, the highest mountain (2,915m) in the spectacular Pirin range, close to the Macedonian border.
The town lacks shopping facilities (there are no supermarkets at all,) but toiletries and confectionery can be bought in the larger hotels. Three museums record Bansko's place in Bulgaria's history and the 500-year old church is a prominent feature.
The ski pistes are located in two main ski - centres- CHALIN VALOG (1100-1600m) and SHILIGARNIKA (1700-2500m). They are approximately 10 kilometers above the town on the northern slopes of Pirin, and are easily accessible for approx. 25 minutes on the new Gondola lift which starts from Bansko. The region's pisted area is small, but there is an estimated 750km of skiable terrain if you venture off-piste which can be reached by lift, snowmobile or M18 Russian helicopter.
Choice of Restaurants
Lively Night Life
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email