Full board, friendly staff, excellent location, comfy and typical Italian's cuisine, what else do you need?
- Full Board
- 500m to slopes
- 250m to Resort Centre
- Dining room with panoramic views of the Susa valley below
- 5 minutes walk to resort centre through picturesque old town
- Great value full-board package with meals and selected drinks included
- Free use of sauna and whirlpool
With a full board package offering fantastic value for money with a welcoming and friendly atmosphere. The Hotel Miravalle is located within easy reach of the resort centre and ski area. A well-established hotel in Sauze d'Oulx, the new improved Hotel Miravalle is one of Sauze's most comfortable and popular hotels providing a friendly, relaxed ambiance and some magnificent views from the restaurant.
The typical Italian's cuisine served in the beautiful panoramic restaurant will make you understand why people come back winter after winter.
The bedrooms are simple but comfy, decorated with wood furnitures and pale green walls. Some have a balcony.
The wellness area with a hot tub and sauna is free of charge and perfect after a long day on the slopes.
· 2 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop · 10 minutes' walk to the Clotes chairlift · ski bus to the ski school meeting point at top of Sportinia chairlift · 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre through the picturesque old town
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
Small Twin room - sleeps 1-2: Head-to-head twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, two single beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge. Please request at time of booking.
· bar/lounge with satellite TV · dining room with panoramic views · sun terrace · sauna and whirlpool · Free WiFi · lift · Ski room with lockers 42 bedrooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 2-course lunch at the Capanna Kind or Chalet Molino restaurant on the slopes · afternoon tea/coffee and cake (4.30-5.30pm) · 3-course evening meals with a choice of menu and salad buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinner included · unlimited wine, soft drinks and water with dinner (to be consumed only in the restaurant)
About Sauze d'Oulx
Sauze d'Oulx skiing
As one of the major resorts on the Milky Way ski area, Sauze d'Oulx offers direct access to the biggest fully linked ski area in Italy, with 400km of pistes. An intermediate's paradise, the area also caters to beginners and advanced skiers, though with perhaps a little less choice. Tree-lined runs around the village are perfect if the weather sets in, and there's also a good amount of higher, snow-sure pistes. An expedition to Sestriere, Sansicario, Claviere and as far as Montgenevre in France is possible on the Milky Way ski pass.
As rough guide, an intermediate would be doing very well to ski 40km daily so the ski area will keep most entertained for at least a week, with enough left over for a return visit next time!
Sauze d'Oulx ski resort
The resort has an attractive, traffic free centre with cobbled streets and traditional old buildings. Further out, things are more functional but choosing a base here means you can avoid the late night noise from the still extensive nightlife scene. Yes, Sauze is still one of the Alps' premier destinations for partygoers and if you like wild apres and nightlife then Sauze will suit you!
A good choice of restaurants with some high quality choices if you're pointed in the right direction by your rep, and if the wild partying isn't your thing then a more relaxed night is still possible here. A great all-rounder that has something for everyone.
Choice of Restaurants
Close To Slopes
Easy Slope Access
Good For Non-Skiers
Good For Snowboarding
Good for Apres Ski
Good for Groups
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Ski In Ski Out
Off-Piste: Very good
Snow Cat Skiing
Torch Light Descents
• Via Assietta, 60, 10050 Sauze d'Oulx TO, Italy
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email