Situated at prime position directly on the nursery slopes!
- Full Board
- Dining room with panoramic views of the Susa valley below
- 5 minutes walk to resort centre through picturesque old town
- Great value full-board package with meals and selected drinks included
- Free use of sauna and whirlpool
· 2 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop · 10 minutes' walk to the Clotes chairlift · ski bus to the ski school meeting point at top of Sportinia chairlift · 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre through the picturesque old town
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower and WC.
Twin room - sleeps 1-2: Head-to-head twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room - sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room - sleeps 2-4: Twin beds, two single beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge. Please request at time of booking. Prices are subject to change.
· bar/lounge with small satellite TV corner with some English speaking channels (BBC1, ITV1, BBC News) · dining room with panoramic views · sun terrace · sauna and whirlpool · WiFi · lift · 42 bedrooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 2-course lunch at the Capanna Kind or Chalet Molino restaurant on the slopes · 3-course evening meals with a choice of menu and salad buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinner included · unlimited free drinks with dinner to be consumed only in the restaurant (wine, fruit juice and water) · afternoon tea/coffee and cake (4.30-5.30pm)
About Sauze d'Oulx
Sauze d'Oulx skiing
As one of the major resorts on the Milky Way ski area, Sauze d'Oulx offers direct access to the biggest fully linked ski area in Italy, with 400km of pistes. An intermediate's paradise, the area also caters to beginners and advanced skiers, though with perhaps a little less choice. Tree-lined runs around the village are perfect if the weather sets in, and there's also a good amount of higher, snow-sure pistes. An expedition to Sestriere, Sansicario, Claviere and as far as Montgenevre in France is possible on the Milky Way ski pass.
As rough guide, an intermediate would be doing very well to ski 40km daily so the ski area will keep most entertained for at least a week, with enough left over for a return visit next time!
Sauze d'Oulx ski resort
The resort has an attractive, traffic free centre with cobbled streets and traditional old buildings. Further out, things are more functional but choosing a base here means you can avoid the late night noise from the still extensive nightlife scene. Yes, Sauze is still one of the Alps' premier destinations for partygoers and if you like wild apres and nightlife then Sauze will suit you!
A good choice of restaurants with some high quality choices if you're pointed in the right direction by your rep, and if the wild partying isn't your thing then a more relaxed night is still possible here. A great all-rounder that has something for everyone.