Stylish hotel offering comfortable accommodation in this ever popular resort!
- Bed and Breakfast
- 10 minutes' walk to the resort centre, 8 minutes' walk to the Rendl gondola - free transfers
- Innovative and stylish hotel with superb cuisine and an excellent wine cellar
- Sauna, steam room and relaxation area
- Bar and lounge areas, free WiFi throughout
· 10 minutes' walk to the resort centre · 8 minutes' walk to the Rendl gondola · free minibus shuttle to/from the lifts (8.30am-10.30am and 3.30pm-5pm)
All rooms have a plasma cable TV, safe and hairdryer.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and small balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi · stylish lounge and bar · sauna, steam room, infrared room and relaxation room with loungers · extra charge for massage and yoga · free ski and heated boot storage close to the Galzig and Rendl gondolas · panoramic lift
· hot and cold breakfast buffet ·
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Please note: This hotel is non-smoking throughout. Groups of more than 6 people are on request only.
About St Anton
St Anton has become Austria's most popular ski resort and it'e easy to see why. A combination of the largest linked ski area in Austria (St. Anton, St. Christoph, Lech, Zurs, Stuben), a raucous apres-ski and nightlife scene plus a charming Tirolean village centre with excellent amenities and a vast choice of accommodation.
Let's start with the skiing. Over 400km of linked slopes with a top station just under 3,000m. A vast choice with slopes to suit all, beginners will find gentle slopes around Nasserein, whilst intermediates and experts are spoilt for choice and the off-piste opportunities are also excellent. A large network of sophisticated snow-making also covers the majority of the ski area, giving St Anton an enviable snow record.
Up in the Moos area, perched above the reosrt centre you'll find several raucous apres ski bars where the party begins from 2pm. Most notorious among these are the Mooserwirt and Krazy Kanagruh, both of which are able to generate an amazing atmosphere to which people are inevitably drawn. So hard to describe, the best way is to see it for yourself!
Once back in the resort centre, you're still spoilt for choice. Start off at the vast Arlberg-Well leisure complex with a selection of indoor and outdoor pools and relaxation facilities. There's a vast choice of restaurants, with quality and price ranging from budget-friendly to super-luxury!
If that's not enough to keep you amused for a week, then get on an express train from St Anton's modern station and take a day trip to either Innsbruck (1hr) or Zurich (1.5hrs) to explore their bustling city centres.