Excellent 4* hotel in a fantastic central location
- Bed and Breakfast
- Lounge & bar
- Terrace restaurant
- Sauna & steam room
- Wi-Fi Available
The charming Hotel Scoiattolo (Squirrel) offers its guests good accommodation in the heart of Courmayeur, right opposite Bollino park. Enjoy views of Mont Blanc and the surrounding mountains from every angle. You may upgrade locally to take dinner at the hotel’s elegant ‘Al Torchio’ restaurant specialising in typical Aostan dishes using locally sourced ingredients.
Alternative Packages Available
- 100m from the pedestrian centre
- Courmayeur and Dolonne cable cars are 10 minutes' walk away
- Each of the individually designed bedrooms have bath or shower, balcony, TV, telephone, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
- Comfort rooms and higher have tea and coffee making facilities.
- Comfort rooms are in allocation; Standard, Junior suites and singles are available on request
Rooms sleep between 1 and 4
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Terrace restaurant “Le Miroir”
- à la carte restaurant “Al Torchio”
- TV lounge
- Small spa with sauna, steam room, sensory shower
- Ice waterfall
- Wi-Fi (Free) in public areas
- Ski room
- TV room
- Lounge area
- Safe deposit box
- Non-smoking hotel
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast using local produce
- Distance to nearest restaurant serving dinner outside of property:
- Dress code for restaurants:
- Breakfast service:
Courmayeur, Italian neighbour to big boy Chamonix, has 100km of its own pistes, most of which cater mainly for intermediates. Advanced skiers need not panic however, as Courmayeur offers access to the all of the other resorts in the Aosta and Chamonix valleys (via the Mont Blanc Tunnel), which have a combined total of near 800km of runs. Cross-country skiers will also find 51km of excellent trails.
Courmayeur ski resort
With its views of Mont Blanc, the scenery in Courmayeur is majestic. A traditional alpine village with a car-free centre, Coumayeur has plenty of good shops, cafés and bars, where the après-ski is very much Italian in spirit. Restaurants, both on and off the mountain are top class and not overpriced. The only downside is the walk from some of the accommodation to the lifts. Courmayeur can also get swamped by the Milanese at weekends and peak season times. It's a great venue, only occasionally marred by the closure of the tunnel.