Set in the Jardin Alpin area of Courchevel, this family run hotel will provide you with good access to the slopes, comfortable accommodation & delicious home cooked food!
- Half Board
- 250m to slopes
- 1m to shops
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the slopes
- Heated indoor swimming pool with large picture windows, sauna & steam room
The Hotel Les Sherpas is set
amongst the alpine forest, the large picture windows open up onto
mountain landscapes and snow-covered branches.
The comfortable and cosy rooms continue the chalet-style character with modern elements. After a day on the mountain, soothe those muscles in the hotel’s wellness facilities. All meals are served in the bright and sociable dining room.
· 25 minutes' walk to Courchevel 1850 resort centre · 5 minutes' walk to the Jardin Alpin gondola station · hotel-run free shuttle service to the piste · 5 minutes' walk to the nursery slopes
All rooms are non-smoking and have a flat-screen TV with UK channels, music docking station, free WiFi, telephone, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, room service (for an extra charge) and tea and coffee-making facilities (on request).
Twin or double room (23m²) - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): twin beds or double bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony or terrace.
Comfort double room (23-25m²) - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): twin beds or double bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and south or west facing terrace or balcony.
Deluxe room - sleeps 2 (25m²): double bed, private bath and WC. Balcony.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
Please note that interconnecting rooms are available on request and subject to availablility.
· hotel bar · lounge with fireplace · sun terrace · free WiFi · indoor pool (for children aged 3 and over with parental supervision) · sauna · steam room · massage and treatments available (for an extra charge) · games room · childrens' play area · laundry services · in-house ski shop · ski room with ski lockers and heated boot racks · lift. free shuttle bus service to resort centre fro; 7.30 am to 11.30pm.
· hot and cold buffet breakfast with eggs cooked to demand · 5-course evening meals (soup, starter, main course, cheese and dessert) · early evening meals for children from 6pm · afternoon tea and cakes · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala means included · upgrade to full board available
About Courchevel 1850
Sat at the Eastern end (The Three Valleys piste maps look South!) of the biggest linked ski area in the world, it's not hard to see why Courchevel 1850 has become such an exclusive destination. Gentle, tree-lined pistes feed into and through the centre of the resort, with almost every chalet, hotel and apartment being on or near the piste. Meribel is quickly accessible by any number of routes. The superb, high-tech lift system means that you can be in Val Thorens in time for an early lunch with ease...
The biggest village and arguably the jewel in Courchevel's crown, 1850 is the focal point of the resort, with a good selection of world-class hotels, restaurants and shopping. There is a good selection of less expensive accommodation options in town, especially with several British run chalet hotels. Lift access to the whole 3 Valleys area is from the centre of town, giving easy access for almost all guests.