Family friendly hotel offering baby sitting to allow access to nearby nightlife
- Half Board
- Perfect hotel for a quiet or lively stay
- Close to the slopes
- Sauna and Steam Room
- Family friendly
RoomsAll rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, cable/satellite flat screen TV with English speaking channels, telephone, hairdryer, alarm clock, desk, toiletries, WiFi, towels, bed linen and mountain views.
- Standard Double Room (A2): sleeps 2 people (17m²), also available for sole occupancy, on request (F1)
- Superior Double Room (B2): sleeps 2-3 people (20m²) larger with an additional single bed and a balcony with south facing, also available for sole occupancy, on request (G1)
- Spa and wellness facilities including sauna and steam room
- Massages and beauty treatments are available (book and pay locally)
- WiFi (Free)
- Sun terrace with mountain views
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Games room
- Sun loungers
- Ski in / ski out access
- Wake up service available
- Car parking (pre book and pay locally)
- Secure luggage storage is available in the reception
- Newspapers (on request)
- Check in time 5 pm
- Check out time 12 pm
- Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options
- Restaurant 'La Table des Flocons'
- 3 Course evening meals with choice of set menu
- A la carte menu also available (additional supplement)
- Local shops and restaurants 100 m away
- Special dietary requirements (gluten free, vegetarian etc.) are available (on request)
- Earlier meal times for children are available (on request)
About Courchevel 1550
Courchevel 1550 sits directly below 1850 but can feel like a world away. A quiet village, but with excellent piste access, Courchevel 1550 is an excellent base for those less fussed by extensive nightlife and more interested in direct access into the vast Three Valleys ski area. It even works if you fancy trying Courchevel 1850's legendary atmosphere without blowing the entire budget on accommodation alone. Gondola access is possible until the early evenings and buses down run until the early hours. Courchevel 1550 now also plays host to Aquamotion, billed as the "Largest European Water Park in the Mountains".
Make no mistake, this is not the same as staying in 1850 or even 1650, but it's becoming increasingly fashionable and you get a lot more for your money here.