Exceptional 5* hotel in an enviable ski in/ski out location with an abundance of Spa & wellness facilities with fantastic service!
- Half Board
- Fantastic access to slopes via lift
- Lounge Bar With Live Music
- Fantastic Spa with Pool, Sauna & Jacuzzi
- Family friendly with lots to do for kids
The only 5 star hotel in Méribel, located in the very heart of the resort. The design provides the ultimate in luxury with refined and elegant furnishings throughout. Relax in the fabulous piano bar and dine in the gastronomic Michelin star restaurant serving excellent food. There's the amazing 500m2 Spa Nuxe with pool, sauna, steam room, aqua biking, hydromassage jets, and water sprays. Make your way to the slopes via the private lift from the boot room to access lifts.
Direct access to the slopes and under 1 minute’s walk (50m) to the main Chaudanne lifts and ski school meeting place.
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, flat screen cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, mini bar, hairdryer, safe, telephone, bath robes, toiletries, WiFi, slippers, coffee machine, wake up service (book with reception) and a balcony with mountain views.
- Signature double room (A2): sleeps 2 people (30m²) with a balcony
- Prestige suite room (B2): sleeps 2 people (40m²) with a lounge area and a balcony
- Family suite room (C4): sleeps 4 people (75m²). Two twin/double rooms with a lounge area and a balcony
- Daily house keeping is included
- Spa and wellness facilities including a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and whirlpool
- Ski in / ski out access
- Fitness room
- Beauty treatments and massages (book and pay locally)
- Ski shop
- Heated ski equipment storage room with boot warmers
- WiFi (Free)
- Direct access to the slopes
- 1 minute’s walk (50m) to the main Chaudanne lifts and ski school meeting place
- Snack bar
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Concierge service
- Cash machine on site
- 24 Hour front desk
- Ironing and laundry services available (book and pay locally)
- Shops on site
- Shuttle service available (on request)
- Private car parking (pre book and pay locally)
- Meals served in Le 80 brasserie restaurant
- Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options
- 3 course evening meals with choice of menu taken in the Le 80 Brasserie. Located in Hotel La Chaudanne (connected by underground passage)
- A la carte menu at the Michelin Star L'Ekrin restaurant (book and pay locally)
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Earlier meal times for children are available (on request)
- Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free etc.) are available (on request)
Méribel ski area
Known as the Heart of the Three Valleys, Méribel was founded by Peter Lindsay, a Scot, who developed the first commercial ski resort on the site occupied today. It has grown over the years to become one of the most popular resorts in the Alps with UK skiers. It's not difficult to see why!
Méribel is superbly located for quick access to all corners of the Three Valleys, itself the biggest linked ski area in Europe with over 600km of piste. Méribel provides the perfect combination of challenges for advanced skiers and cruising for beginners and intermediates. Put simply, there is no better ski area anywhere in the world than the Three Valleys and Méribel is slap bang in the middle of it all!
Méribel ski resort
Méribel Centre is the main hub of the resort, where you'll find an extensive choice of accommodation, shops, restaurants and one of the biggest and wildest apres ski and nightlife scenes in the Alps. From the legendary Rond Point (Ronnie) and Folie Douce to get the party started on the slopes before dinner, right through to O'Sullivan's which stays open almost until breakfast time... Méribel has been developed sympathetically over time, the result of which is an aesthetically pleasing resort of attractive wooden chalets.
Further up the valley is Méribel-Mottaret, which offers ultimate ski convenience as virtually every accommodation is slopeside. However don't expect to be able to party in Méribel Centre if you're staying up in Mottaret. Not quite as easy on the eye as Meribel but price and location are the main attractions for staying in Mottaret.
Méribel Village is a charming satellite village about a kilometre outside of Méribel on the road to La Tania. With a piste running down to the village and its own chairlift, plus a bus service that makes the nightlife in Méribel accessible, Village is another great value option for Méribel