Really popular Hotel in a superb location in Tignes Val Claret
- Half Board
- Skiing virtually to and from the door
- 3 minutes walk to the nearest lifts
- Sauna, Steam Room and Fitness Room
- Le Chaudron' Savoyard speciality restaurant
The Hotel Diva has one of the best locations in Tignes, right on the slopes and opposite the lifts in Val Claret. The hotel offers an excellent standard of accommodation with a lovely lounge and bar area offering a relaxing atmosphere for friends and family to enjoy. There is also a panoramic restaurant and well designed bedrooms sleeping between one and four people.
· skiing virtually to and from the door · 3 minutes' walk to Grande Motte lifts · central location in Val Claret · ski school meeting point approximately 7 minutes' walk
All bedrooms have hairdryer, cable TV and safe, and some have balconies.
Twin Room - sleeps 1-2: Twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Double Room - sleeps 1-2: Double bed, private shower and WC.
Triple Room - sleeps 1-3: Twin or double bed, single sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Quad Room - sleeps 1-4: Twin beds or double bed, bunk beds, two single folding beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Single rooms are available at a supplement.
· sauna, steam room and fitness room · Irish
pub · spacious hotel bar · restaurant with panoramic views · WiFi in
rooms and throughout hotel · hotel-run kids' club (all season for 3-5
years, during French school holidays for 6-17 years) · 121 rooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · five-course evening buffet meals with soup, salad, main (meat, fish or vegetarian option), cheese and dessert · unlimited free wine included with evening meals · extra charge for packed lunch consisting of sandwiches, fruit, chocolate, crisps and drinks - which can be made up each morning at breakfast
NB: No admittance to the sauna, steam room and fitness room for children under 15 years.
The dress code for evening meals is smart/casual.
Club Renardeaux is for little ones from 3-5 years and is open all season, Sunday to Friday, from 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Les Pirates is for 6-10 years and is only open during French school holidays, Sunday to Friday, from 8.30am-5.30pm.
Both clubs have English-speaking staff and are based within the hotel. Lunch is not included, and will be payable locally.
Ski In Ski Out
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email