An excellent way to explore this resort being in the centre and less than 1 minute walk to the lifts!
- Half Board
- Traditional Savoyard style hotel
- Indoor pool & sauna
- Ski to door
Occupying a superb location within Les Gets, the Marmotte is becoming increasingly popular with many guests returning every year. The hotel offers an excellent menu with speciality meals during the week and the traditionally styled bar and lounge area is the perfect place to unwind after the days activities. Guests can also take advantage of the wellness facilities which include a pool, sauna and steam room.
Short Stay Breaks Available
· virtually ski-to-door (across the road) · under 1-minute walk to the nearest lift · superb central resort location
All bedrooms have a balcony, hairdryer, safe and satellite TV.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Twin beds, extra single bed (suitable for child only), private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
· indoor swimming pool · sauna · steam room · extra charge for massage · bar · ski lockers
NB: Spa facilities are for adults only.
· three speciality restaurants located in the hotel · buffet breakfast · 5-course evening meals · 2 speciality evening meals per week · New Year's Eve Gala Dinners included in holiday price
La Marmotte is praised for its range of family-friendly facilities and amenities, which allow adults and children to enjoy their holiday to the fullest. These include:
- Fun and creative children's activities, fun by a qualified animator, between 4 and 10pm during school holidays
- Children-only dinner every evening at 7pm
- Activity area with educational toys, books and comics
- Games room with arcade games, table football and table tennis etc.
- Babysitting service, available on request
- Amenities on request including cots, baby monitors, baby baths and high chairs
- Self-service microwave to heat bottles and children's meals
About Les Gets
Les Gets skiing
Les Gets is part of the massive Portes du Soleil ski area, which gives you 650km of pistes to explore if you've got a spare month or two. Despite being situated at a fairly low altitude the snow record in Les Gets is excellent. The skiing offered is particularly good for beginners and intermediates, with some off-piste opportunities and a small snowpark for the more advanced - although with the rest of the Portes du Soleil on your doorstep even the best of the best will find something to entertain.
Les Gets ski resort
Les Gets is a particularly good choice for families, with great ski school provision for the little ones and ski-to-your-door accessibility.
A Traditional French village within the Portes du Soleil. Very popular with families.
Short Transfer from Geneva 1h15 driving.