One of the best hotels in Kitzbuhel. Ideal for Short Breaks
- Half Board
- High standard of accommodation
- Renowned for professional service and excellent cuisine
- Extensive Pool and Wellness Facilities
- Ski bus stops just 100m away
The pool downstairs is another highlight and the 600m2 spa area is fantastic after a day on the slopes. But what really completes the Kitzhof is the attitude of the staff that bring the whole place together - We love it.
All rooms have a mini bar with complimentary soft drinks, a desk, TV, WiFi and safe. Double standard room 'Tirol'
Standard rooms have a double or twin beds, comfortable leather armchairs and a balcony with a view of the town. Bathrooms have either a shower or a bath.
Approx. 25m2, sleeps max. 2
Double room superior 'Lebenberg'
Superior rooms have a double bed and seating area. The bathroom has a walk-in rain shower as well as a bath and a separate toilet. The balconies overlook the town, towards Lebenberg.
Approx. 30m2, sleeps max. 2 Junior suite
The spacious junior suites have double or twin bedrooms with a separate living area. The bathroom has a walk-in rain shower, bath and separate toilet.
Approx. 35m2, sleeps max. 2
- Weisser Hirsch - breakfast buffet
- Kaminstube a la carte restaurant
- Kitz Alm - Tyrolean alpine hut
- Vinothek - weekly sampling menu all about wine, adjacent to the walk-in wine cellar, reserve this room for up to 16 people.
- Kitz lounge - bar area with open fire
- 600m2 spa area
- Indoor pool
- Finnish sauna Sanarium (cross between a sauna and steam room, around 50-60 degrees Celsius)
- Steam bath
- 5 treatment rooms for massage and beauty treatments
- Conference facilities
- Mini bar with complimentary soft drinks
- Hotel garage - €14 per day
- Babysitter on request
Bed and breakfast
Every keen skier has heard of Kitzbuhel and its famous Hahnenkamm downhill run. It has its own 158km of runs, but nearly 700km if you include all the associated 'Kitzbuheler Alpen' resorts. The resort also offers a huge range of attractions - lots of cross-country, reasonable boarder facilities (but lots of draglifts), great intermediate and expert skiing, plenty of off-piste including challenging moguls for better skiers, a wide variety of terrain and slopes, great nightlife, accommodation for all budgets, excellent restaurants on and off the snow, short transfers and attractive buildings.The wide open nursery slopes at the bottom of the Hahnenkamm gondola provide the perfect introduction to skiing. Intermediates are well catered for with an efficient lift system and free ski bus service enabling them to experience the wooded runs of the Ehrenbachhöhe and exhilarating descents of the Kitzbüheler Horn and the Bärenbachkogel at Jochbergto name but a few. Whereas, advanced skiers will want to tst their skills on the 'Hahnenkamm Streif', thought to be one of the most testing of all the international racing pistes.
Overall, it's worth checking the location of your accommodation as some can be away from the lifts but Kitzbuhel offers plenty of magic with plenty to keep you occupied both on and off the slopes.