A beautifully traditional hotel with Tirolean hunting lodge style decor running throughout, and in a fantastic location too!
- Half Board
- Welcoming lounge with armchairs
- Non-smoking residents’ restaurant
- Rustic à la carte stüberl
- Wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation area
· 2 minutes walk to the ski bus stop · 5 minutes walk to the resort centre · 10 minutes walk to the Hahnenkamm gondola · 7 minutes' walk to the ski school meeting point and nursery slopes
All rooms have hairdryer, cable TV and safe. Bathrobes and slippers are available on request.
Small Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds and extra sofa bed or similar, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower or bath and WC.
Junior Suite - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed or put up bed, private bath and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi · elegant lounge and bar area with regular live music · dining room · Sigi's Sports Bar with Sky Sports, darts and pool table - smoking permitted · indoor pool with integrated whirlpool and waterfall · excellent wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation area · extra charge for massage · lift to all floors · non-smoking · extra charge for internet terminal
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly gala dinner and farmers' buffet · Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Every keen skier has heard of Kitzbuhel and its famous Hahnenkamm downhill run. It has its own 158km of runs, but nearly 700km if you include all the associated 'Kitzbuheler Alpen' resorts. The resort also offers a huge range of attractions - lots of cross-country, reasonable boarder facilities (but lots of draglifts), great intermediate and expert skiing, plenty of off-piste including challenging moguls for better skiers, a wide variety of terrain and slopes, great nightlife, accommodation for all budgets, excellent restaurants on and off the snow, short transfers and attractive buildings.The wide open nursery slopes at the bottom of the Hahnenkamm gondola provide the perfect introduction to skiing. Intermediates are well catered for with an efficient lift system and free ski bus service enabling them to experience the wooded runs of the Ehrenbachhöhe and exhilarating descents of the Kitzbüheler Horn and the Bärenbachkogel at Jochbergto name but a few. Whereas, advanced skiers will want to tst their skills on the 'Hahnenkamm Streif', thought to be one of the most testing of all the international racing pistes.
Overall, it's worth checking the location of your accommodation as some can be away from the lifts but Kitzbuhel offers plenty of magic with plenty to keep you occupied both on and off the slopes.
Choice of Restaurants
Good For Non-Skiers
Great for Mixed Abilities
Large Ski Area
Lively Night Life
Lively and Young
Snow Cat Skiing
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email