Great hotel offering good levels of service & hospitality
- Half Board
- Village location
- Bar & restaurant
- Fitness room
- Wi-Fi Available
- Set right in the heart of the village
- 300m from the lifts with a ski bus stop 50m away
- Austrian twins with bath and balcony are located in the main hotel and sleep up to 3.
- Austrian twins with shower and seating area are in the annexe and sleep up to 3. (5 minutes’ walk away).
- Singles with shower are available on request.
- All rooms have balcony, cable TV, radio, minibar, safe, telephone and hairdryer
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Lounge and bar
- Residents' restaurant
- à la carte stube
- Indoor pool, steam room, various saunas and gym (free), jacuzzi, solarium and massage (pay locally)
- In-house sports shop
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of 3 main dishes plus salad buffet
- Weekly themed evening and candlelight gala dinner
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
A small village in the Sportwelt Amadé region (access to 860km of piste, 270 lifts and 25 resorts), Filzmoos dates back to Edwardian times, when it was a popular destination with the wealthy crowd from Vienna.
Its ski area is shared with neighbouring Neuberg and covers 32km reached by 17 lifts. It's a friendly and unspoilt spot and its gentle slopes are ideal for novices. The highest skiing is at 1,645m, which drops down to the resort level of 1,060m. Set at the foot of the Bischofsmütze mountain, the area has a good record for snowfall. There is no through-traffic and the après-ski comes highly recommended. For cross-country skiers, there are 30km of picturesque trails.