A well located base for exploring everything on offer in and around Hakuba
- Half Board
- Free Shuttle Bus to the Slopes
- Western and Japanese Cuisine
- Hot-spring Onsen Baths
Located exactly between Hakuba Station and the Happo Bus Terminal, this hotel is in within walking distance of both, as well as being one of the closest resorts to the downtown Echoland area. It houses a variety of public and bookable hot spring baths, a garden and a restaurant serving Japanese, Western and Chinese dishes.
Ski equipment is also available for rental. Rooms include a mini-kitchen, a refrigerator, an electric kettle, a television a hairdryer and a microwave. It is ideal for skiers looking to be at the heart of things, at a reasonable price.
- Jigatake Resort
- Kashimayari Sports Village
- Hakuba Sanosaka
- Hakuba Goryu
- Hakuba Happo-One
- Hakuba Iwatake
- Tsugaike Kogen
- Hakuba Norikura
- Hakuba Cortina
During the winter ski season, free shuttle bus services take customers from the hotels to the Happo Bus Terminal. The Hakuba Valley offers free shuttle services from here to all major Hakuba ski resorts, apart from Cortina resort which operates a bus for a fee of 500 JPY. Why not take a day tour to see the snow monkeys?
- 8 nights in Hakuba in indicated hotels or similar, including daily breakfast
- Airport to Hakuba, and Hakuba to Airport bus transfer
- 7-day ski pass for Hakuba (to be provided at hotel in Hakuba)
Not included in this price:
- Any other travel fees, entrance fees, meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary
*If someone has an Epic Pass, the price will be discounted as a Hakuba Valley Pass will not be needed.
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email