Superb Location and Wonderful Natural Onsen Facilities
- Bed and Breakfast
- Ski-In / Ski-Out
- Natural Onsen Facilities
- Shuttle Bus Service to Neighbouring Resorts
The Green Leaf Hotel sits at the base of the Niseko Village ski area, next to the Mori-no chair with the Banzai chair a 20 second ski away. The Next Stage green run leads you right back into the hotel, with a magic carpet outside, a great facility for beginners.
To get in to Hirafu village, you can hop on the hotel’s complimentary shuttle or the Niseko All Mountain bus (complimentary when you show your All Mountain Lift pass) which takes about 15 minutes. You can also take a bus to get to Annupuri and Hanazono as well.
The rooms at the Green Leaf Niseko Village are incredibly comfortable, a good size and offer lovely views of the slopes or Mt Yotei.
- 32” flat screen TV
- Sofa bed
- Onsen towels and yukata (dressing gowns)
- Kettle (with Japanese teas)
- Original art pieces in every room
Deluxe rooms include two twin or one king bed, a sofa bed and a bathroom with a shower, bathtub and a heated toilet seat (these are common in Japan). Some rooms can be interconnected (twin and a king).
Approx. 23m2, sleeps max. 2 + 1 (sofa bed)
Twice the size of the deluxe rooms, corner suites are very spacious and consist of a king bed and a sofa bed. They also include a living room, two TVs and a kitchenette. Unobstructed views of Mount Yotei. There are only 8 corner suites in the hotel, so need to be booked early.
Approx. 46m2, sleeps max. 2 + 1 (sofa bed)
The Green Leaf Hotel has everything you need on site:
- Goshiki – a buffet style restaurant serving Japanese and Western food
- Tomioka White bar
- Altitude rooftop terrace with a fire pit and wonderful views (direct access to the slopes)
- Indoor and outdoor onsens (separated into male and female sections)
- The Green Leaf spa (offers a range of massage and treatments)
- A small shop for snacks, drinks, souvenirs etc.
- Basecamp equipment shop
- Complimentary ski lockers (one per room)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary shuttle to Hilton Niseko Village, Hirafu and Kutchan towns
- Complimentary parking
- Kids play area with complimentary sleds and snow tubes
- Laundry and pressing service
MealsOffered on a bed and breakfast basis, breakfast will include a selection of hot and cold options including cereals, fruit, yogurts, freshly baked breads and pastries, and fresh coffee and tea.
For evening meals, guests are welcome to dine in one of the hotel's cafes/restaurants or explore the resort for local and internationally inspired cuisine.
Close To Slopes
Ski In Ski Out
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email