Good accommodation in a quiet location, live music at the bar and junior suite with a balcony. There is also a playroom for the children.
- Half Board
- 800m to slopes
- 800m to Resort Centre
- Chic rooms and interiors
- In a quieter spot on the resort edge
- Free Wi-FI
- Playroom for children
The stylish and modern Hotel Gran Roc, previously known as the I Cavalieri, had undergone a complete renovation with a chic, rustic theme and warm homely atmosphere. Located on the edge of Sestriere, the hotel has great views over the town and its iconic round towers, as well as the ski area in the background. There is a hotel-run shuttle every day that drives you directly to the slopes. The atmosphere is friendly with live music every day, but the location is also very quiet if you prefer to relax after a long day o the pistes.
- 10-15 minutes’ walk to the centre of Sestiere
- 10 minutes’ walk to the Fraiteve gondola for access to the Milky Way ski area
- 10 minutes’ walk to the Garnel chairlift for access to the Sestriere local area
- 10 minutes’ walk to the nursery slopes and ski school meeting point
All rooms are non-smoking and have satellite TV, free WiFi, telephone, safe and a hairdryer. Room service is available at an extra charge.
Twin room – sleeps 2: twin beds, private shower and WC.
Junior suite – sleeps 2-4: twin beds and a double sofa bed when booked for 3 or 4 people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available free of charge. Please request at the time of booking.
- lounge bar
- weekly live music
- free WiFi
- ski lockers with book rack
- lift to all floors
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- afternoon tea and coffee from (4-5pm)
- 4-course evening meal with half bottle of wine per person, water and soft drinks included
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email