Excellent piste-side location with plenty of activities for all ages
- Half Board
- Next to the nursery slopes, with the ski school meeting point outside
- 3 minutes' walk to the main gondola
- Great for kids with hotel-run childcare, play area & kid’s pool
This slope-side hotel is tucked away from busy main roads and is only 5minutes’ walk to the centre of Hopfgarten. It’s a homely affair, overlooking the magic carpet and children’s nursery slope, this hotel has been designed with families in mind. While the kids are having fun you can unwind with a drink in the cocktail bar, or head to the sauna for some relaxing me-time.
- ski-in, ski-out
- 5 minutes' walk to resort centre
- 3 minutes' walk to main lifts
- ski school meeting point outside the hotel
- 3 minutes' walk to bus stop and train station
All rooms are non-smoking and have a satellite TV and free WiFi, minibar, safe, telephone, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer and tea and coffee-making facilities. Apartment suites also include a microwave and fridge.
Family room (40m²) – sleeps 2-4 (max 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 15 years): double bed, sitting area with double sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, separate WC and balcony.
Type E apartment (55m²) – sleeps 2-6 (max 4 adults or 4 adults and 2 children up to 15 years): bedroom with Austrian twin bed, living room with Austrian twin bed, separate sitting area with sofa bed, private bath, separate WC, balcony or terrace and private sauna at an extra cost.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head-to-head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Interconnecting rooms are available on request.
Cots can be hired free of charge.
- sun terrace
- free WiFi
- fitness room
- wellness area with sauna, steam room, adult pool and kids pool
- hotel-run kids' club with childcare
- kids play area
- ski room with lockers and heated boot racks
- laundry facilities
- lifts to all floors
- hot and cold breakfast buffet
- lunch included with childcare for children aged under 15 years
- adult lunch available at an extra cost
- afternoon cakes and snacks
- buffet style dinner served between 6-8pm
- gala meals for Christmas, New Year and Easter included
For early-intermediate skiers in Söll contemplating their first tour of the Ski Welt circuit, the attractive village of Hopfgarten is usually the first stage of their adventure after going over the top. At 1,829m Hopfgarten's Hohe Salve is the highest point of the collection of villages forming the 250km circuit. But that does not solve the village's biggest problem: its south-west facing slopes tend to lose their snow earlier than most of the other villages. For visiting skiers, this simply means removing Hopfgarten and some of the more interesting pistes from the Ski Welt equation, but it represents more serious problems for skiers actually staying in the resort.
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email