Popular 4* hotel complete with huge wellness area - perfect for your time off the slopes!
- Half Board
- Central location, right beside the Millennium Express lift
- Adults-only spa area with range of pools, saunas & treatments
- Restaurant with Austrian and Mediterranean dishes
- Free WiFi throughout
- central location
- 1 minute walk to the nearest lift
- 1 minute walk to the ski school meet point
All rooms are non-smoking and have a flatscreen
satellite TV with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, safe, minibar with
one free mineral water on arrival, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers.
Superior twin room - 32m² - sleeps 1-3 (max 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child up to 11 years): Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony with village views.
Junior suite - 47m² - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child up to 14 years): Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, single folding bed, private bath and shower, WC and balcony with village views.
Cots are available free of charge, please request at the time of booking.
- bar and lounge with fireplace
- après bar with weekly live music
- Panorama buffet restaurant
- free WiFi
- adults-only 2,400m² Acquapura spa with Finnish sauna, steam room, whirlpool, fitness room, meditation room, Kneipp treading pool, brine steam bath and sanarium (over 16s only)
- indoor, outdoor and kids' swimming pools
- in-house ski shop
- ski lockers with heated boot racks
- games rooms with pool table
- Falkyland childcare with indoor soft play area (for kids aged 3-12 years, 6 days a week, 8 hours per day)
- laundry facilities
- 3 lifts
- 160 rooms
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- waiter-served or buffet evening meal
- gluten-free and children's menus available
- New Year's Eve gala meal included
- Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals