Superb 5* accommodation in an enviable location with an abundance of wellness facilities & good reputation for food!
- Half Board
- 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre, 5 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop
- Two indoor pools and spa with sauna, steam room, fitness room and relaxation area
- Bar and comfortable lounge area with open fire and weekly wine tasting
- Wi-fi Available
The Hotel Erika is in a great location - the village centre is around 5 minutes' walk away and the Kitzbüheler Horn cable car just a few minutes further on. Alternatively, you can take advantage of the hotel's free shuttle service to get to the slopes in Kitzbühel even quicker. There's also a fantastic wellness centre with two swimming pools and a wealth of saunas and steam baths to choose from.
- 5 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop
- 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 10 minutes' walk to the Kitzbüheler Horn cable car
- morning shuttle service to the lifts in Kitzbühel (every 30 minutes, 8-11am)
All rooms have a hairdryer, safe and cable TV, and are non-smoking.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, single folding bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Junior Suite - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Separable beds are available on request. Cots are available on request, €40 per person per night.
- free WiFi
- bar and comfortable lounge area with open fire
- weekly wine tasting
- 2 indoor pools
- spa with sauna, steam room and relaxation area
- extra charge for spa beauty treatments, herbal baths and massage
- fitness room
- table tennis
- children's playroom with toys
- 49 bedrooms
- lift to all floors
- whole hotel is non-smoking
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- afternoon refreshments (3pm-5pm)
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course, daily salad buffet and cheese board
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Every keen skier has heard of Kitzbuhel and its famous Hahnenkamm downhill run. It has its own 158km of runs, but nearly 700km if you include all the associated 'Kitzbuheler Alpen' resorts. The resort also offers a huge range of attractions - lots of cross-country, reasonable boarder facilities (but lots of draglifts), great intermediate and expert skiing, plenty of off-piste including challenging moguls for better skiers, a wide variety of terrain and slopes, great nightlife, accommodation for all budgets, excellent restaurants on and off the snow, short transfers and attractive buildings.The wide open nursery slopes at the bottom of the Hahnenkamm gondola provide the perfect introduction to skiing. Intermediates are well catered for with an efficient lift system and free ski bus service enabling them to experience the wooded runs of the Ehrenbachhöhe and exhilarating descents of the Kitzbüheler Horn and the Bärenbachkogel at Jochbergto name but a few. Whereas, advanced skiers will want to tst their skills on the 'Hahnenkamm Streif', thought to be one of the most testing of all the international racing pistes.
Overall, it's worth checking the location of your accommodation as some can be away from the lifts but Kitzbuhel offers plenty of magic with plenty to keep you occupied both on and off the slopes.