Modern 4-star hotel situated in a quiet yet central location
- Half Board
- Close to village center and lifts
- Spa area with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and whirlpool
- Free entrance to the indoor pool at the Freizeit Arena 11am-9pm
· 5 minutes' walk to the village centre · 5 minutes' walk to the ski lift · 5 minutes' walk to the indoor pool at the Freizeit Arena
All rooms have a satellite TV, safe and free WiFi (up to 8 hours).
Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· 3GB of free WiFi per week · lounge and small bar · wine cellar · sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and whirlpool · sauna bar with teas and juices · free daily entrance to the indoor pool at the Freizeit Arena (11am-9pm, doesn't include sauna area) · 28 bedrooms · lift to all floors · heated boot room
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with 3 choices of main course (including one vegetarian option) plus daily salad and dessert buffets · weekly themed speciality evening · special dietary requirements can be catered for - must advise at time of booking as costs will apply if requested in resort
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
Bookings of groups of 6 or more adults can only be made on request - please call us before booking to check.
All dietary requirements must be provided at the time of booking.
If you're looking for a holiday that provides both great nightlife and great, high altitude skiing, then Sölden is for you. Après-ski events are plentiful, and the many bars and nightclubs are sure to satisfy everyone. There is a large German and Dutch clientele in Sölden so be prepared to make lots of friends from all over Europe!
Having hosted the Alpine Ski World Cup in 2012, Sölden is a great location for both skiing and snowboarding of all levels. There are 69km of blue ski trails, 51km of red ski trails, 28km of black ski trails and 2km of ski routes. So whether you are a complete beginner, an intermediate-level skier or a daredevil racer, there is truly something for everyone in Sölden. Thanks to the high altitude of the slopes (1,350 - 3,340 m), the Rettenbach and Tiefenbach glaciers, and the artificial snow-making systems covering more than 67% of the slopes, skiing is pretty much guaranteed from October through to May.
Pssst, did you know? Sölden is the only resort in Austria with 3 mountains higher than 3,000m, which are all accessible by lifts or gondolas.
One of the most popular and lively resorts in Austria, holiday makers are guaranteed a great, snow-sure time in Sölden.