Fantastic hotel in a good location, complete with great facilities including sun terrace, sauna and wine cellar!
- Half Board
- Ski right back to the hotel via the Asten run from the Hahnenkamm gondola (conditions permitting)
- 4 minutes' walk to the centre and 3 minutes to the gondola and ski bus stop
- Family run hotel with high standards of service
The Hotel Edelweiss enjoys an enviable position close to the slopes, the Hahnenkamm gondola and the town centre, and is surrounded by fields. If you take the Asten blue run down from the Hahnenkamm, conditions permitting, you can ski right back to the hotel. The owners, family Frühwirth-Stangl, and their team take great pride in the standards of service.
· ski-in · 3 minutes' walk to the Hahnenkamm gondola, railway station and ski bus stop · 4 minutes' walk to the town centre · close to the ski school meeting point and nursery slopes
All rooms have cable TV, safe, hairdryer and telephone.
Small Twin Room - sleeps 2: Box spring bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin Room- sleeps 2: Box spring bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Box spring bed, extra single bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Box spring bed, extra single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Type C Apartment - sleeps 2-4: Two box spring bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Type C1 Apartment - sleeps 2-4: Two Box spring bedrooms and one bathroom.
Small Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Separable twin beds are available on request.
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Box Spring Beds
A box spring bed consists of two individual beds that can either be set up as one large bed or two separate single beds.
Infants and cots
Infants are not accepted in any rooms.
Groups of 8 or more people are only accepted upon request - please call us to check.
· free WiFi in lounge (8am-11pm) · terrace · lounge with bar service · wine cellar · sauna · lift · 30 bedrooms · non-smoking throughout
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · packed lunches from the breakfast buffet · daily afternoon snack and tea/coffee · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and salad buffet (6 nights a week) · weekly farmers' buffet · drink voucher 6 times per week with evening meals covering a small beer, glass of wine, soft drink or tea/coffee· Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
NB: 4-course evening meals will be served 6 out of 7 nights of the week.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Ski In Ski Out
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email