Family friendly, 50m from the Jovenceaux lift
- Half Board
- Wellness Area with Hot-Tub & Sauna
- Free Wifi
- Hotel shuttle bus to the centre of Sauze runs daily
- Nearest lift: 50m to Jovenceaux Sportinia four-person chairlift, 1.3km to Sportinia chairlift and Clotes chairlift
- Hotel shuttle bus stop: Outside the hotel (operates regularly between 5pm & 10pm every day)
- Resort ski bus stop: 200m
- Equipment hire shop: 1km. Free equipment hire delivery service for kit booked through us
- Tuition meeting point: Top of Sportinia lift
- Resort centre: 150m to Jouvenceaux or 1km to Sauze
The 24 bedrooms are spacious and a nice mix of traditional and contemporary in style. Many have hand carved furniture and balconies with fantastic views of the piste and surrounding mountains. You'll find all the usual facilities too; cable TV, mini-safe, telephone and an en-suite bathroom with hairdryer, shower, wc and luxurious Temple Spa toiletries.
- 24 bedrooms
- Relaxed bar
- Lounge with log fire
- Free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and board games in the public areas
- Small wellness area with hot tub and sauna
- Treatment room for sports and beauty therapies
- Equipment hire delivery & collection service for kit booked through us
- Ski storage with heated boot warmers
- Free hotel shuttle bus to the centre of Sauze runs regularly between 5 &10pm
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
The chalet board basis is designed for skiers and boarders. Breakfast is a fairly extensive affair with cooked and continental options every day. Your daily afternoon tea of freshly baked cakes and biscuits will be waiting for you when you come in from the slopes.
Evening meals are a three-course set-menu with regionally inspired dishes and served with complimentary wine, all followed by fresh coffee. We provide evening meals on six nights a week leaving you free to head out and explore the resort on one evening.
About Sauze d'Oulx
Sauze d'Oulx skiing
As one of the major resorts on the Milky Way ski area, Sauze d'Oulx offers direct access to the biggest fully linked ski area in Italy, with 400km of pistes. An intermediate's paradise, the area also caters to beginners and advanced skiers, though with perhaps a little less choice. Tree-lined runs around the village are perfect if the weather sets in, and there's also a good amount of higher, snow-sure pistes. An expedition to Sestriere, Sansicario, Claviere and as far as Montgenevre in France is possible on the Milky Way ski pass.
As rough guide, an intermediate would be doing very well to ski 40km daily so the ski area will keep most entertained for at least a week, with enough left over for a return visit next time!
Sauze d'Oulx ski resort
The resort has an attractive, traffic free centre with cobbled streets and traditional old buildings. Further out, things are more functional but choosing a base here means you can avoid the late night noise from the still extensive nightlife scene. Yes, Sauze is still one of the Alps' premier destinations for partygoers and if you like wild apres and nightlife then Sauze will suit you!
A good choice of restaurants with some high quality choices if you're pointed in the right direction by your rep, and if the wild partying isn't your thing then a more relaxed night is still possible here. A great all-rounder that has something for everyone.