Superb base for exploring the whole Ziller Valley including the Hintertux Glacier. Pool and wellness too!
- Half Board
- Located in the heart of this charming Alpine village
- Swimming Pool and Wellness Facilties
- High Quality Hotel
- Rapid Access to Glacier Skiing
As you enter the recently renovated hotel you will find the bar and lounge area retain the feel of a traditional Tyrolean inn while the bedrooms have been modernised to give a light, airy feel.
The hotel has an elegant dining room and a modern, spacious spa area with new indoor pool in which to relax at the end of your day on the slopes.
· central village location · 5 minutes' walk to ski lift · 2 minutes' walk to ski bus stop
All bedrooms have cable TV, hairdryer, safe and bathrobes.
Standard room - sleeps 2-3 (2 adults and 1 child up to 12 years): Austrian twin beds and extra sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Family room - sleeps 2-4 (3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 12 years): Austrian twin beds and extra double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Wine, dine and unwind
Spa, wellness and pools
· indoor pool · sauna, steam room, infrared cabin, whirlpool and relaxation room · extra charge for solarium and massage
· small fitness room
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly farmers buffet
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Close To Slopes
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email