Great central location, rooftop spa with swimming pool. Spacious and modern rooms and excellent reviews!
- Bed and Breakfast
- 300m to slopes
- In Resort Centre
- Excellent Central Location
- SKY SPA with pool, sauna, steamroom
Die Berge is the ideal choice if you like to be in the centre of things. It’s just 3 minutes’ walk to the Giggijochbahn lift and there’s plenty of bars and restaurants nearby too. The rooms are comfortable with spacious bathrooms and beautiful mountain views.
The Sky Spa is on the penthouse floor of the hotel. There’s an outdoor infinity pool, bio, dry and panoramic saunas, an aroma steam room, indoor and outdoor relaxation areas with sun loungers.
- In the resort centre
- 3 minutes' walk to the Giggijochbahn lift
- Opposite the Freizeit Arena with indoor pools and saunas
- 10 minutes’ walk to the lift, then 10 minutes' ride to the ski school meeting point
All rooms have a flatscreen TV with UK channels, hairdryer, safe, telephone and free WiFi.
Superior twin room (approx. 19-24m²) - sleeps 2- Austrian twin beds or split twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Superior twin room (approx. 30m²) - sleeps 2-4 (3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 15 years)- Double bed or twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four, private bath, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
You need to request which style of twin beds you want when you book.
- Bar and lounge
- 500m² Sky Spa area with outdoor infinity pool, bio sauna, dry sauna, panoramic sauna, aroma steam room, relaxation areas and fitness room
- Extra charge for massages
- Free WiFi
- Lift to all floors
- Ski room with heated boot rack
You need to request which style of twin beds you want when you book. All rooms come with either Austrian twin beds or split twin beds.
Subscribe to Ski Deals
Stay informed of the hottest ski deals from ifyouski.com direct to your email